Company: Pinnacle Bank
Location: High Point
Posted on: November 16, 2023
At Pinnacle, our goal is to create an atmosphere where people
become fully engaged, enjoy what they're doing and be successful.
We work to ensure that every associate embraces what makes Pinnacle
different and unique. For us, it starts with hiring the right
- We hire like-minded individuals who share our values of
Integrity, Fairness, Learning, Results, Partnership, Balance, and
- We hire experienced professionals who understand the industry
and provide effective advice.
- We hire candidates who demonstrate a passion for client
service. People who understand that distinctive service is more
than smiling and being friendly - it's about creating a client
experience that is unmatched. But attracting the right people is
only half the battle. We have to ensure that every associate
understands their actions affects the outcomes of the firm. Our
Position Descriptions are not designed to list every aspect of a
position but to serve as a general overview.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
A Financial Advisor should demonstrate commitment to delivering
distinctive service. The position is responsible for managing a
portfolio of existing Firm clients and development of new business
through aggressive solicitation of identified qualified prospects.
Through this process, become the primary financial advisor for a
portfolio of clients which would include business entities,
business owners, and individuals who are consistent with Pinnacle's
- Provide distinctive service to clients and prospects, in person
and over the telephone. Respond to client inquiries and
satisfactorily resolve issues client issues. Support firm-wide
achievement of the three-ring standard (all phones answered by a
live person within three rings).
- Administer and manage client loan portfolio consistent with the
Firm's credit policies while meeting the financial needs of
- Provide a full array of loan products designed to meet the
financing needs of clients. Includes but not limited to Working
Capital Lines of Credit, Term Loans for equipment or building, Home
Equity Lines of Credit, Residential Mortgages, and other
miscellaneous consumer loans.
- Meet all designated Pinnacle standards for appropriate risk
rating; credit soundness thresholds; and critical action items as
represented in KPI reports.
- Analyze credit worthiness of a potential borrower and recommend
either approval or denial of the request.
- Develop and manage business relationships with emphasis upon
prudent growth and ongoing credit quality.
- Negotiate credit extensions. Work with clients on the structure
and terms under which credit would be extended to include
collateral requirements, repayment terms, pricing, and covenants
required for extension of loans.
- Approve loans under approved authority limits.
- Ensure compliance with the Firm's credit policies and
regulations for all loans under his/her responsibility.
- Provide deposit products including but not limited to Demand
Deposit Accounts, Money market Accounts, Savings Accounts, and
- Cross-sell all appropriate financial products including but not
limited to Depository Accounts, Treasury management, and Investment
- Optimize/recommend appropriate tailored solutions to client
needs and provide various services designed to assist client in
management of overall financial planning.
- Manage small investment portfolios for clients and be
conversant about investment and ready to refer to brokerages
business to the Investment department.
- Solicit new personal and business banking relationships.
Proactively solicit new business relationships through prospects
and referral requests and pursue personal banking relationships of
assigned Board of Directors and requesting referrals from Board
- Develop and maintain product knowledge of all loan and
depository products designed for small business and affluent
individual markets, as well as personal knowledge of market.
Further expand knowledge to add value to client with regard to
Investment needs and estate planning.
- Participate in developmental and training activities as well as
projects as directed by management.
- Meet all the client's financial needs, both business and
personal, and refers clients to other specialty areas such as
Trust, Investments, Insurance, Treasury Management, etc. as
- Assist other team members as needed to ensure delivery of
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
DESCRIPTION OF EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, AND TRAINING:
- College degree is preferred - finance or business-related
- 10 years' experience in banking/financial services.
- Knowledge of consumer and commercial banking products.
- Strong knowledge base relative to consumer and commercial loan
- Knowledge of compliance and federal banking regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) or
related software. DESCRIPTION OF CAPABILITES, PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS, AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written
- Effective analytical and mathematical reasoning skills with a
strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize daily tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work well under
pressure with a high degree of accuracy.
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task.
- Excellent client service skills. Tact and diplomacy in dealing
with both clients and associates.
- The physical activities of this job include but are not limited
to the ability to stand and sit for prolonged periods of time, use
of manual dexterity, verbal communication, visual acuity,
repetitive motion, and the ability to hear. Often long periods of
mental concentration are required. Other activities are the ability
to bend, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push,
pull, lift, and grasp.
POSITION STATUS: EXEMPT
Pinnacle is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
committed to supporting a culture of inclusivity that builds a
diverse workforce so we can support the many different communities
we serve. All otherwise qualified associates and applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression and/or
identity, national origin, age (40 or over), genetic information,
disability, protected military or veteran status, pregnancy or
pregnancy-related conditions, or other status protected by
Keywords: Pinnacle Bank, High Point , Financial Advisor, Accounting, Auditing , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!