Office Coordinator I
Company: Rheem Manufacturing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A Career at Rheem: Where Comfort Is Your Calling
At Rheem, we are dedicated to bringing comfort to people's lives.
As a leading global manufacturer of heating, cooling and water
heating equipment, we are innovating all-new ways to deliver just
the right temperature while saving energy, water and supporting a
more sustainable future. It is an exciting challenge that requires
a team of talented, passionate people with a diverse set of skills.
From engineers to accountants, sales professionals to support
experts, Rheem depends on people to power our innovations. Join
Rheem and help shape the future of products that impact lives-every
The Office Coordinator operates the front office reception desk and
telephone system as well as opening and distributing mail and
deliveries. This position provides customer support and
administrative support to the organization as needed.
This position will serve our Replacement Parts Division, located in
What You'll Do
- Operates and maintains the front office reception desk during
normal business hours to ensure courteous, friendly, professional,
and helpful service to employees, callers and guests.
- Manages travel for executive leadership.
- Orders office and warehouse office supplies, including
materials for day to day operations of facility (ex: Boxing
- Maintains and updates internal billing, MRO, and manual
billings to customers, including entering capital inputs into the
- Ensures that conference spaces are professionally maintained;
performs general maintenance of the facility and office
- Maintains and updates telephone system, including directory and
- Works with external customers on purchase orders and purchase
- Perform other duties as assigned. Job Qualifications
What You Need
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in a support staff or receptionist role
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with
attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient computer skills and in-depth knowledge of relevant
software such as MS Office Suite.
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others in a matrix team
- Excellent customer service and professional telephone
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
with minimum supervision.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to be discreet and handle confidential information.
Rheem is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Notice To Third Party Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the
absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will
be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee.
In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate
without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly
reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any
financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited
resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, will become
the property of Rheem.
Rheem Replacement Parts - Randleman (NC)
Replacement Parts Division
Nov 15, 2021, 4:34:34 PM
Keywords: Rheem Manufacturing, High Point , Office Coordinator I, Administration, Clerical , Randleman, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!