Network implementation Engineer
Company: Cameo Global, Inc.
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Network Implementation Engineer on W2 for our client in RTP,
North CarolinaOnly local candidates needed
ResponsibilitiesYou will be enrolled in the Global Field
Implementation team and contribute to design, plan and implement
LAN - WAN and VoIP concepts. On the networking side you will mainly
work with Cisco equipment. You are responsible for all internal IT
related deployments within the various Sales and Engineering
Offices spread out over the world.Deploying Cisco technologies of
- The successful candidate will report to the Head of the Global
Field Implementation Team and under his supervision he/she will
have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Deliver successfully internal IT projects in a global managed
- Represent the client's ICT department during the implementation
of intelligent network projects.
- Communicate and report effectively on project status to the
client as well as internally.
- Staging testing and implementing the latest Cisco
- Participate in changes and incident management of the Field
- Be creative pro-active and take initiative to optimize and
improve the engineering team.The successful candidate will possess
knowledge and experience in the following:
- 5+ years hands on network engineering with Implementations or
Operations experience with emphasis on enterprise LAN and WAN
- Hands on Layer 3 routing experience required
- Hands on Layer 2 switching experience required
- TCP/IP stack and EIGRP routing protocols experience
- Cisco IP Telephony skills highly desired.
- Knowledge of QoS, MPLS, VoIP and Wireless LAN are
- Experience with Cisco IOS configuration and troubleshooting is
- Unix/Linux scripting (shell, Perl, PHP) highly desired, as are
general *nix System Admin skills.
- Experience with Data Center technologies and processes are
- Security (ACLs, VPNs) experience desired.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software
- The position necessitates frequent contacts with users and
clients and the successful candidate will have close working
relations with other departments.
- Bachelor in information technology and/or computer science or
equivalent by experience.
- CCNA certification required
- CCNP skill level a plusIn particular, the successful candidate
shall be able to:
- Communicate clearly both orally and in writing with
considerable attention for detail.
- Maintain strong interpersonal communication skills and is well
organized and can work independently.
- Identify and analyze problems and offer solutions.
- Handle stress well.
- Able to work in a multinational and multicultural
- The working language of the company is English. Therefore, a
fluent working knowledge of English (oral and written) is
- Knowledge of Spanish is a definite plus.
- Although you are able to work autonomously, you are a real team
player who is willing to travel.
- You are willing to constantly improve your knowledge!
- Motivation and commitment to deliver under tight time
Keywords: Cameo Global, Inc., High Point , Network implementation Engineer, Engineering , Bennett, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!