Location: High Point
Posted on: January 9, 2022
This Jobot Job is hosted by Hailey Kramer
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $55,000 - $100,000 per year
A Bit About Us
They are an industry leader in engineering, manufacturing, and
installing Material Recovery Facilities all around the world. As an
expert in sorting technologies, Machinex provides turnkey systems,
along with custom-built and flexible solutions, to help ensure our
customers remain ahead of the competition.
They offer a full range of high quality recycling equipment
manufactured in-house, giving customers complete system
Why join us?
- Full salary, quarterly bonuses, full benefits, and an IRA
- Frequent Travel all over the US and Canada
- Tons of growth opportunity and mobility to move up
- Remote Opportunity!
- They do have locations in Phoenix, AZ and High Point, NC for
those who want to go in office.
- Clients big companies in waste management, large
municipalities- both public and private sector
- Young energetic group of employees with a good atmosphere
- Privately owned - down to earth
- Revenue $130M year
- REQUIRES FREQUENT TRAVEL TO CLIENT SITES IN BOTH US AND
- Compensation includes salary, quarterly bonuses and
full-benefits including an IRA fund.
This company is a world leader in the industry, developing cutting
edge sorting, waste management, and recycling technology in Canada,
United States of America, Northern Europe and Oceania.
Mission Design solutions for a sustainable tomorrow
The Engineering Sales Department is comprised of young and dynamic
team members who lead the organization throughout the market. With
members located across North America and the United Kingdom the
Sales Team is a diverse group that stimulates innovation and
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR!
- You have well-developed process engineering capacity and the
ability to manage several activities simultaneously;
- You are a skilled communicator and work well with a team;
- You are dynamic, autonomous and highly motivated;
- You are methodical, have a critical and logical mind;
- You are a responsible individual.
YOUR DAILY CHALLENGES!
- You will work with several departments and experts within the
- You will be in close communication with our external Sales Team
deployed in Canada, United States of America and England;
- You will design turn-key solutions for material recovery
facilities that are tailored to the customer's specific needs;
- You will produce the technical, financial and commercial
proposal for those tailored turn-key solutions and present them to
- You will support the project throughout the completion of the
- You will exhibit in national and international trade shows to
increase the visibility of the organization on the recycling and
waste management scene;
- You will be an improvement factor of the Sales' Team and the
SKILLS THAT YOU WILL DEVELOP WITH US!
- Your overall knowledge of waste management and recycling
through regular interaction with experts on the market;
- Your technical sales skills for industrial systems;
- Your contractual and general negotiation skills;
- Your continuous improvement reflexes.
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE JOB!
- You will travel around North America;
- You will have a mobile phone and plan paid by the
- You will have access to a Pension Plan and Group
- You will be eligible to work remotely;
- You may have access to financial incentives;
WHAT YOU NEED IN YOUR TOOLBOX!
- Capability of French, both spoken and written, will be
considered a plus
- AutoCAD experience required!
- Competitive Advantage Mastered Solidworks
- Comfortable with Office 365 suite (i.e. Words, Excel, Teams,
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, High Point , Sales Engineer, Engineering , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!