Company: Food Express Inc
Location: High Point
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Food Express - is the fastest growing technology breakroom
services company in the Carolinas and Georgia. We provide our
clients with the newest breakroom solutions that we design
ourselves. We are looking to expand the best team in the industry
that are dedicated and have passion for technology driven solutions
that fuels our growth. If you are passionate, enthusiastic,
customer service driven, like to have fun and would like to WIN
TOGETHER in the Breakroom Services industry, we have the position
for you!Come flourish with us at Food Express -.We are looking for
experienced Service Technician to work in the Greensboro,
Burlington and Raleigh Areas. Job Title: Breakroom
TechnicianDepartment: Maintenance Supervision a& TechniciansReports
To: Service ManagerFLSA Status: Non Exempt Hours: Monday - Friday
7:30 - 4:00Summary: Repairs, maintains and assists in the
installation of vending Machines and equipmentEssential duties and
responsibilities include the following:
- Provide excellent service to all customers.
- Responds to service calls for repairs using company owned
- Maintains and manages equipment, including diagnostics and
repair, replacing parts, testing components using electrical and
mechanical testing equipment
- Prepares machines for installation at accounts and assists in
installations and removals..
- Keeps vehicle operating by following operating instructions,
troubleshooting breakdowns, performing preventive maintenance,
- Maintains safe operation and clean appearance by complying with
organization operatonal policies, procedures, and standards, as
well as state and local driving rules and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Supervisory responsibilities:
N/AQualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions.Education and/or Experience: High School
diploma or equivalency is required.Language Skills: Ability to read
and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and
memos.Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and
divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common
fractions, and decimals. Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common
sense understanding to carry out detailed but involved written or
oral instructions. Ability to deal independently with minor
problems and requests from customers.Certificates, Licenses,
Registrations: Clean Driving Record, Valid Driving License, DOT
Medical Card Mental and Physical Demands: The mental and physical
demands described below are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job.
- Frequent driving in all traffic conditions
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Frequent bending or reaching for objects overhead - may require
use of step stool
- Working with moving mechanical parts and sharp objects.
- Lifting of objects up to 50 pounds.
- Working around heat and steam for short periods of time.
- Working around extreme cold for short periods of time.
- Working with frequent interruptions and distractions.Essential
duties and responsibilities are subject to change at the company's
discretion.Background checks and drug screening are required.We
offer the following benefits:
- Employee Base Health plan - 100 Employer paid, buy up plan
- Dependent Health plans available
- Dental/Vision insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- College Scholarship Program for children of employees
- Uniforms Food Express - is an equal opportunity employer. We
are committed to treating all Applicants and Employees fairly based
on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. PI67a4957c7dbf-31181-33276077
Keywords: Food Express Inc, High Point , Service Technician, Engineering , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!