Manufacturing Process Engineer
Company: Corporate Image Group
Location: High Point
Posted on: February 7, 2019
Job Description Join a leading edge, award winning, strong growth, nationally recognized, industry leading, global manufacturer with immediate Process Engineer career-track needs!We have an immediate opening for a Process Engineer at our “state-of-the-art” Business Unit Headquarters Plant operation. The Manufacturing Process Engineer provides engineering support for the assigned manufacturing processes on a daily basis in accordance with the strategic goals of the company.The Process Engineer will create processes and activities within the functional area and works with the Engineering & Plant Leadership Staffs to support the development of new business and maintenance of current businesses. This position is the driver for new and improved processes. The Process Engineer is part of the Strategic Plant Leadership Team.You will be responsible for improving existing processes and finding ways to improve scrap, quality, delivery and cost metrics. This position performs analysis on manufacturing methods and troubleshoots manufacturing issues. This is a "hands-on", "on-the-floor" position of leadership and problem solving! Duties include:
- You will be responsible for maintaining and improving process performance in manufacturing areas.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality.
- Develops performance standards, identifies the customer needs (internal or external) and contract requirements.
- You will monitor and evaluate key performance indicators such as scrap, defects, downtime, quality, and machine performance with the intent of optimizing the process.
- You must be able to identify project tasks, communicate plans, develop plans and then implement plans. You should have experience working in cross-functional team’s environment.
- Looking for Lean/Six Sigma problem solving skills.Requirements:
- BS degree in Engineering (BSME, BSChemE, BSIE, or BSEE)
- A Master’s degree in Engineering or a MBA degree would be a plus.
- Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- You should have 3+ years of experience working in an automated manufacturing environment!
- You should have knowledge of manufacturing & distribution capabilities, process improvements, determine root cause, project costing methods, assembly procedures, bill of material structure, and computer skills required, including proficiency with Microsoft Project.
- You should have high speed manufacturing experience with any experience in cable, paper, automotive, textiles a plus.
- Resin impregnation experience is a plus.
- This is for a strong growth, industry leader. This company puts a high value on quality of life, skill & career growth, and has an opportunity for vertical career-tracks. This position has a base salary range of $65 to 90k + tremendous benefit and retirement programs. Paid relocation is provided.Company DescriptionA dynamic, strong growth, company where you will make a difference!
Keywords: Corporate Image Group, High Point , Manufacturing Process Engineer, Engineering , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!