IT Manager - Manufacturing
Company: Job Juncture
Location: High Point
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Client is a leader in contamination control products and process
materials for aerospace, automotive, biotechnology, food
processing, data storage, medical device, pharmaceutical,
semiconductor, telecommunications and other industries requiring
critical manufacturing environments.
Products are purchased by the world's foremost pharmaceutical,
medical device compounding pharmacies, biologists, food processing,
semiconductor and electronics, aerospace, industrial and print
Headquartered in central Piedmont North Carolina with a second
plant in Georgia, the company supports global customers with sales
offices throughout North America, the Philippines, and China
provide the highest levels of quality and manufacturing
The current opportunity is for an Information Technology Manager,
reporting to the local Director of Technical Services.
- Experience in ERP systems selection, configurations,
implementation and technical support/management.
- Experience with SQL database management, troubleshooting and
- Overall responsibility for coordinating with internal/external
vendors/suppliers and partners network security.
- Secures systems by developing system access, monitoring,
control, and evaluation; establishing and testing disaster recovery
policies and procedures; completing back-ups; maintaining
- Ensures compliance of software licensing.
- Oversee the Technical (Help Desk) support to local and remote
users on approved hardware, software and peripherals in person, by
phone or other forms of communication as required.
- Manage system hardware, operating systems and applications by
conferring vendors and users (when applicable); developing,
testing, evaluating, and installing upgrades, updates and patches
- Ensure system performance by having system monitoring and
analysis performed, troubleshooting system hardware, software,
networks and operating and system management systems; escalating
application problems to vendor.
- Four-year degree, or equivalent work experience, plus 6 years
of relevant experience.
- Experience with systems selection, configurations,
implementation and technical support management.
- SQL Database management.
- Network Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows Server, Linux
- Desktop Operating Systems: Microsoft
- Hardware: Installation and configuration experience with
Servers, PCs, printers, plotters, routers, switches, telecom
systems and non-standard devices.
- Strong communication and negotiations skills required.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to travel domestic and international infrequently,
but as required.
Keywords: Job Juncture, High Point , IT Manager - Manufacturing, Executive , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!