Associate Executive Director
Location: High Point
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Associate Executive Director in High Point, North Carolina -
Careers at Brookdale High Point North MC Skip Branding Brookdale
- Working at Brookdale
- Contact Us Search Jobs If you are using a screen reader and
having difficulty, please call 855-350-3800 Keep in touch
Brookdale.com If you are using a screen reader and having
please call (855) 350-3800. -- 2019 Brookdale Senior Living
Solutions - All Rights Reserved Associate Executive Director in
High Point, North Carolina - Careers at Brookdale High Point North
MC Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please
enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized
features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Associate Executive Director Job Locations US-NC-High Point
Category Community Operations ID 2021-91453 Location : Name
Brookdale High Point North MC Location : Address 1564 Skeet Club
Road Location : Location US-NC-High Point Overview Brookdale High
Point North is a GREAT place to further your career.--We are
looking for an Associate Executive Director to provide leadership
at our community.
- Brookdale High Point North has a tenured leadership team
dedicated to providing--excellent care. Families--are comfortable
knowing their loved ones are receiving top notched--care.
- We have a great reputation and have exceptional communications
with our residents' families.
- Brookdale High Point North is an memory care community that
provides excellent activities--for our residents that focuses on
their individual needs. Our building is structured well to support
the needs of our memory care residents. Perks Available to Our
Associates We believe that in order to best serve our residents and
patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that
is through our benefits. Whether it's with a 401(k) or an insurance
health plan, we want to make sure you feel appreciated, and that
your work is valued. Full-time and part-time associates enjoy:
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with matching contribution -
Brookdale will make a matching contribution equal to 25% of your
elective deferrals each Plan year quarter. Brookdale will not match
your elective deferrals in excess of 4% of your Compensation each
Plan Year quarter.
- Benefit plan package
- Employee Stock Purchase Program - Be able to purchase Brookdale
stock at a discounted rate through payroll deduction.
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit - Save pre-tax money to pay for
parking and transportation costs getting to and from work.
- Associate Compassion Fund - Nonprofit fund for associates,
funded by associates.
- Associate Discounts - Including: Senior Living & Personalized
Living, AT&T, Perks at Work, Dignity Memorial, FedEx, Ford, GE,
Hotelogical, Nestle, Staples, Ticket Monster Perks, Verizon. Full
time associates also enjoy additional benefits:
- Extensive Insurance Plans --- Including medical, dental,
vision, short-term and long-term disability, and more.
- Paid Time Off
- Adoption Benefit - Get reimbursed for certain expenses related
to the adoption of a child.
- Tuition Reimbursement - Get reimbursed for eligible expenses
for qualifying undergraduate studies tuition as well as for prep
courses for licensures, certifications and CEUs. --Make Lives
Better Including Your Own. The happiness of those we serve is
dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you'll receive
competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional
perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be
challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn more than a paycheck;
you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing
programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional
needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and
the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and
military spouses are encouraged to apply. Responsibilities
Responsible for the day-to-day operational execution within a small
AL/MC building. Manages occupancy and monthly financial performance
for the property. Maintains positive working relationships with all
residents, resident family members, employees, and the business
- Under direct supervision of an Executive Director, responsible
for all operations, acting as contact for all staff, residents,
prospects, community organizations, government agencies and the
- Supervises, directs, and motivates staff. Maintains superior
training and morale. Ensures training programs are effectively
- Maintains high degree of resident satisfaction and retention
through consistent delivery of high quality services. Provides
leadership for staff and residents to include pro-actively solving
problems and resolving issues. Administers annual resident
- Executes renewal program with existing residents through a
proactive program ensuring the highest renewal rate possible.
- In conjunction with the Executive Director, develops annual
operating and capital budgets. Maintains budget accountability to
the Executive Director, aggressively anticipates and minimizes
negative budget variances and deficits. Meets and exceeds budget
occupancy goals for the property. Continually explores means of
revenue enhancement and expense reduction.
- Hires, trains, disciplines and terminates employees in
accordance with company policies. Reviews hires, promotions,
disciplinary actions and termination of employment of associates
with attention paid to consistency in the selection and retention
of quality personnel.
- Ensures buildings, grounds and property are up to company
standards through the oversight of preventative maintenance systems
and programs, and frequent inspections that meet company standards
- Maintains current departmental policies, procedures, and
licenses in accordance with all requirements.
- Fosters creativity among staff to deliver the highest quality
and optimum services. Responsible for creating and maintaining an
atmosphere of stability. Acts as a member of Resident Counsel.
- Develops and maintains a positive image with community. Becomes
active in social and civic affairs of the local community.
Represents the facility and the company to governmental agencies,
professional organizations, community groups and other appropriate
- Conducts department head meetings on a weekly basis. Conducts
quarterly associate meetings to review safety on all aging issues
and building issues. Conducts quarterly residential meetings.
- Keeps current on competitive projects and programs in the
market place. This job description represents an overview of the
responsibilities for the above referenced position. It is not
intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities. An
associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her
supervisor. Qualifications Education and Experience
Bachelor's Degree in Gerontology, Business or other related field
is required. Minimum two to four years proven management experience
in retirement housing, hospitality or health care is required; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.Certifications,
Licenses, and Other Special Requirements
State license as a nursing home administrator and/or Assisted
Living License.Management/Decision Making
Uses strong analytic skills and an in-depth understanding of the
organization and the business in order to handle arising problems
and issues. Solves diverse problems using solid analytical skills
where limited precedents/ guidelines exist.Knowledge and Skills
Has an advanced knowledge of the organization, industry, and a
functional discipline. Extensive understanding of technical areas
gained through experience and used to complete and/or oversee
assignments. Has working knowledge of the organization.
Understanding of legal requirements impacting skilled nursing and
assisted living facilities. Understanding of sound business
practices and approaches for analyzing general and specific
operational issues. Understanding of appropriate methods for
hiring, training, evaluating, motivating and disciplining
personnel. High degree of accuracy in all assignments; ability to
multi task and work with numerous interruptions; high degree of
initiative; good judgment; employs professional ethics; high degree
of customer service orientation; excellent written and verbal
communication skills; ability to motivate others. Ability to work
in a stressful environment.Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Climb or balance
- Stoop, kneel, crouch crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: up to 50 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure
- Possible exposure to communicable diseases and infections
- Exposure to latex
- Possible exposure to blood-borne pathogens
- Possible exposure to various drugs, chemical, infectious, or
- Requires Travel: OccasionallyBrookdale is an equal opportunity
employer and a drug-free workplace. Options Apply for this job
online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Brookdale, High Point , Associate Executive Director, Executive , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!