Marketing Senior Manager
Company: Hanes Brands
Posted on: November 14, 2021
This position is responsible for directing and owning a very
aggressive customer growth opportunity on Amazon. This individual
will be responsible for developing, executing and driving well
thought-out sales, marketing, and merchandising strategies across a
complex platform of categories that delivers accelerated sales and
profit growth. This individual will be responsible for driving both
top and bottom line growth for the category. Individual must be a
self-starter, a collaborator, a good communicator and have the
curiosity to thrive in an ambiguous environment Remote
- Partner and own cross-functional relationships across a
matrixed organization to drive a structurally sound Amazon business
for a key category of growth.
- Individual needs to have an entrepreneurial spirit with the
ability to be creative, to be a problem solver and deliver a
perspective on how to approach new challenges.
- Exhibits keen understanding of the marketing and sales process
with the ability to develop, implement and communicate well thought
out strategies to profitably drive HbI businesses.
- Accountability for continuous and comprehensive sales action
plans to achieve goals -- display ability to execute short term and
long-term opportunities in managing results.
- Responsible for product sell-in / sell-through, assortment
management, item set-up, forecasting and sales to meet/exceed Hbi
- Conduct business reviews with cross functional Hanesbrands
teams, including but not limited to, marketing, sales, forecasting,
planning, customer service, and design/merchandising.
- Development and management of the trade and budget plans to
effectively deliver growth and profit. Includes oversight of
markdown, advertising, and marketing budgets specific to business
category. Own promotional and advertising calendar and accurately
tracks to budget and sales lift by campaign.
- Develop annual financial and sales plans in conjunction with
the Director, Customer Development.
- 4-year college degree (BA, BS);
- 6-8 years of previous e-commerce or marketing experience with
major retailer partners (major retailer and/or Amazon experience
- Strong understanding of retail math and metrics.
- Proficient with data. Working knowledge of SQL a plus
- Proven ability as a --thinker--, a --strategist-- and a
--creative mind-- to think outside the box to be a solution
- Must possess strong quantitative and analytical skills with
exceptional reporting capabilities
- Exhibits leadership and management skills, along with strong
problem solving and communication abilities.
- Proven ability to take initiative and possess strong sense of
- Individual needs to have deep passion for learning with an
- Travel Required
- Subscribes to the highest standards of business ethics and
Global Code of Conduct To qualify, applicants must be legally
authorized to work in the United States and should not require now,
or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. EOE/AA:
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. Only applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process should contact us directly: Telephone: Email:
Keywords: Hanes Brands, High Point , Marketing Senior Manager, Executive , Trinity, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!