Senior Manager Demand Planning & Business Analytics
Company: Hanes Brands
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Support the very complex (many continuously changing sku--s,
many customers, many channels of trade, many/varied sales inputs)
Activewear business by managing, evaluating and making
recommendations to the business on the Sales and Operational
forecasts to facilitate maximizing sales and minimizing
- Determining, evaluating and managing all demand signals.
- Ensuring the SAS forecast properly reflects the intended
direction of the business for a rolling 18 months.
- Creating the forecast / operational capacity passes to properly
reflect the desired mix of product, the latest financial call and
all requested upside for the business.
- Ensuring the timing of the capacity requests covers the
- Possess a deep understanding of the relationship of the demand
signals to the production and inventory plans becoming an expert on
all of the involved systems (IPFA, DPR, CPS)
- Managing the sales commitment process from the sales/customer
commitments through demand loaded into DPR based on the published
- Drive change in commitment process to achieve a fully automated
collection of data.
- Provide Marketing summarized seasonal demand rollup information
for make/drop decisions by the business based on customer
- Provide total unit and dollar rollups of seasonal demand
against the OPC and prior year.
- Aid in the development, based on the demand, of the OPC and any
LE--s or LC--s done during the year.
- Clearly document, report and communicate monthly capacity
assumptions to the business stakeholders.
- Participate in quarterly review of TILs (target inventory
levels) including evaluation of shipment, POS, commitment and
cancel data to make informed recommendations to marketing.
- Continuous evaluation of the demand with sales and sales
planning to identify potential over/under shipments and make the
- Continuous analysis of effectiveness of demand signals and
determination of recommended changes.
- Continuous analysis of surplus/excess inventory to determine
root cause and determination/implementation of action plan to avoid
repeating the issue.
- Management of demand driver information
- BS in Business, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics or other
quantitative business discipline
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Strong ability to develop collaborative working relationships
in a team environment
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed
KPIs and goals
- Must have proven organizational and time management skills, and
demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex tasks, priority and
- Exceptional Access, Excel, Data base management/mining
- 6-8 years of experience
- Significant data analysis leading to improved results/decision
- Proven success in a fast paced, highly demanding
- Flexibility, composure under pressure and ability to handle
many simultaneous projects To qualify, applicants must be legally
authorized to work in the United States and should not require now,
or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. EOE/AA:
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. Only applicants requiring
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring
process should contact us directly: Telephone: Email:
Keywords: Hanes Brands, High Point , Senior Manager Demand Planning & Business Analytics, Executive , Trinity, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!