Lead Manager RGM Strategy
Company: British American Tobacco
Posted on: November 18, 2021
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other
organization.To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we
are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every
day. Come be a part of this journey!WE ARE LOOKING FOR A LEAD
MANAGER - RGM TRADITIONAL STRATEGY-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- SENIORITY
LEVEL: Junior LevelFUNCTION: MarketingLOCATION: Winston-Salem, NC
----ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVESThis role is part of Marketing
Brand Marketing (Combustibles)--Reports toSenior Director RGM
StrategyNumber of Direct Reports 0 (Vendor Management)Geographic
Scope-- DRBUTravel Required--------WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE
- Executes plans to drive profitable multi-year and annual
- Contributes to a robust portfolio strategy and price
architecture to reflect the organization s changing requirements
and a dynamic competitive landscape.
- Contributes to breakthrough RGM strategies and initiatives that
will accelerate NTO growth and market share gains for the
- Incorporates pricing-related insights and perspective related
to competitor activities, consumer trends, and interactions between
categories and across price segments.
- Run, maintain, augment, and improve the company s existing
price & share modeling efforts.
- Run and implement a wide array of analytical approaches and
modeling, demonstrating technological resources expansive of
regression engines, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and
scenario planning modules.
- Leverage vast datasets of shipments, pricing, retail offtake,
and transaction-level data to develop critical business
intelligence and insights, with a specific focus on the continued
development and analytics related to segment and category
- Collaborate with other Strategy, Retail Planning, Commercial
Finance, Trade, and Consumer Marketing associates to ensure an
aligned annual operating plan with appropriate revenue, margin, and
share objectives.--CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you have experience digging through ambiguous data sets to
- Do you thrive working in a collaborative, cross-functional
environment?--ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 5+ years of experience modeling, analyzing and interpreting
large data sets to develop insights and to formulate
- Consistent track record of problem-solving using data and
building models and performance tools.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate key
takeaways through impactful storytelling.
- Curious, self-starter that gets results in a dynamic
environment and acts with appropriate vitality.
- Strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills,
balancing detail with critical thinking.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills supporting
translating insights into meaningful recommendations.
- Develop presentations, summarized to appropriate
- Manages large projects or processes with limited oversight from
- BA/BS degree required; Master s degree preferred.--BENEFICIAL
- Experience in consumer goods strongly preferred.
- Experience analyzing panel and/or loyalty database data.
- 5+ years of experience in pricing, promotion, sales analytics,
commercial finance, and/or category
- Competitive annual salary
- Targeted Annual Bonus--BENEFIT SUMMARYWe offer very competitive
compensation and benefit plans, including:
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and
post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company
matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth (401k) contributions
up to six percent
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid
vacation plan based on length of service
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave, and jury
duty leave; Also, Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule
- Confidential personal financial counselling service
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and
double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of
- Health-care advocacy service
- Volunteer service opportunities
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit
- Extensive training opportunities --Our organization offers a
level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated
employees that welcome opportunities for growth. We are also
committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different
perspectives, experiences, and talents to improve the company's
potential for optimally achieving its business
objectives!--Reynolds American Inc. and its affiliated companies is
an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of
the application and hiring process should contact us directly via
email at email@example.com.--About our
organization:Reynolds American Inc. is an indirect, wholly owned
subsidiary of British American Tobacco p.l.c., and the U.S. parent
company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco
Company, Inc.; American Snuff Company, LLC; Modoral Brands Inc.; R.
J. Reynolds Vapor Company; Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC;
Reynolds Brands, Inc.; Vuse Stores LLC; Kentucky BioProcessing,
Inc.; RAI Services Company and Reynolds Marketing Services Company.
This position is with Reynolds Marketing Services Company. Job
Number: 41423----WE ARE REYNOLDS AMERICAN A member of the BRITISH
AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUPAt Reynolds American, we are committed to our
Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our
people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you
at REYNOLDS AMERICAN.-- Global Top Employer with 53,000 British
American Tobacco employees across more than 180 markets Reynolds
American certified as Great Place to Work Brands sold in over 200
markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries Newly established
Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4
strategic locations Diversity leader in the Financial Times and
International Women s Day Best Practice winner Seal Award winner
one of 50 most sustainable companies --BELONGING, ACHIEVING,
TOGETHERHave you been on a career break for 18 months or longer?
Are you ready to return to your career? If your answers to these
questions is yes, we would love to hear from you. Regardless of why
you took a break, we value you for all the skills you can bring to
the workforce. Reignite your career, work flexibly, be part of a
dynamic team and upskill yourself with on-the-job training and
development support.--Collaboration, diversity, and teamwork
underpin everything we do here at Reynolds American. We know that
collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what
makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals.
Come bring your difference!----California Privacy
Keywords: British American Tobacco, High Point , Lead Manager RGM Strategy, Executive , Colfax, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!