Company: Taco Bell - Luihn VantEdge Partners LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Taco Bell is growing again and looking for leaders who love
serving customers, have experience in the restaurant industry and
want to be a part of a great restaurant company! Together, through
your efforts and an individual training plan, you can build a great
career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our
customers. This is the perfect place for you to learn, grow and
succeed!What's in for you?
- Performance bonus pay every 4 weeks and quarterly
- Dental, vision and health insurance we pay a significant
portion and includes family members
- Employee discount on food
- If you're in school, we'll work around your schedule!
- Paid time offWhat does a Leader/Assistant Restaurant Manager at
Taco Bell do?
- Run organized shifts and execute all administrative
- Provide leadership & direction when RGM is not available
- Analyze and respond to operation and financial metrics
- Assist RGM in training team members
- Assist RGM in scheduling facility maintenance needs
- Ability to manage any conflict regarding customers and/or
employeesExperience at the following establishments would make you
a great fit here: Chick-fil-A, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Wendys.Past
industry experience that would translate to success in this role:
Assistant Restaurant Manager, Assistant Manager, Hospitality,
Assistant Hospitality Manager."You are applying for work with a
franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its
affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage
and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.#INDMgmthourly
compensation between $12-$14Brand: Taco BellAddress: 997 High Point
Street Randleman, NC - 27317Property Description: 141 Randleman
TBProperty Number: 029547
Keywords: Taco Bell - Luihn VantEdge Partners LLC, High Point , Assistant Manager, Executive , Randleman, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!