Operations Management Training Program
Company: British American Tobacco
Location: High Point
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Reynolds American is evolving at pace - truly like no other
organization.To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we
are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every
day. Come be a part of this journey! -WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN
OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT TRAINEE -SENIORITY LEVEL: -Management
Trainee.FUNCTION: -Operations.LOCATION: -Winston-Salem, NC. -Role
positioning and objectivesThis role is part of our manufacturing
operations. -As a Management Trainee (Global Graduate) in
Operations, you 'll gain hands on experience across various areas
in Operations and achieve insight about the end-to-end intricacies
of the business. Through guided training and development plans,
consistent support from mentors, and exposure to multiple
functional areas you will have the opportunity to learn about the
company 's strategic focus and grow your skills to ensure your
contribution has an impact on business results. Throughout the year
you will rotate through at least two roles within the following
areas of Operations: -
- Manufacturing - Production, Engineering, Process Control;
- Procurement - Direct Materials, Vapor Materials;
- Operations Services - Supply Chain, Logistics, Brand Planning,
Environmental Health & Safety;
- Quality. -Reports to: -Operations Manager -What you will be
accountable forDepending on role assignment, responsibilities may
include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the development of strategic objectives and
implementation of key operations initiatives.
- Challenge existing processes and deliver continuous
- Evaluate and analyze data to understand current status and
- Be a champion of change.
- Achieve KPI (key performance indicator) metrics. -CAN THIS BE
YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Do you seek to lead an organization?
- Are you a bold and creative problem solver?
- Have you had operations experience as an intern? -Essential
experience, skills, and knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or STEM
- 0-3 years of experience in operations or related field.
- High academic performance.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a view towards future trends and
data analytics. -Beneficial
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong eye for business and a strategic approach.
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition. - - -COMPENSATION
- Competitive Annual Salary.
- Targeted Annual Bonus.
- Relocation assistance available for those who qualify. -BENEFIT
SUMMARYOur company offers very competitive benefit plans,
- 401(k) plan that offers opportunity to save on pre- and
post-tax basis up to 50 percent of eligible compensation. Company
matches 100 percent of employee pre-tax/Roth. (401k) contributions
up to six percent.
- Comprehensive health- and welfare-benefits package.
- Eleven paid company holidays annually, plus a generous paid
vacation plan based on length of service.
- Company-paid sick and personal days, funeral leave, and jury
duty leave; Also Parental leave/Reduced Work Schedule.
- Confidential personal financial counseling service.
- On-site health clinics and fitness centers.
- A matching grants program that enables employees to direct and
double their donations to qualifying charitable organizations of
- Health-care advocacy service.
- Volunteer service opportunities.
- Federal credit union membership through Allegacy Federal Credit
- Extensive training opportunities. -Our organization offers a
level of challenge, responsibility and creativity for motivated
employees that welcome opportunities for growth. We are also
committed to employing a diverse workforce and valuing different
perspectives, experiences, and talents to improve the company's
potential for optimally achieving its business objectives!Reynolds
American Inc. and its affiliated companies is an Equal Opportunity
/ Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Only
applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application and hiring process should contact us directly via email
at -. -About our organization:Reynolds American Inc. is an
indirect, wholly owned subsidiary of British American Tobacco
p.l.c., and the U.S. parent company of R. J. Reynolds Tobacco
Company; Santa Fe Natural Tobacco Company, Inc.; American Snuff
Company, LLC; Modoral Brands Inc.; R. J. Reynolds Vapor Company;
Lorillard Licensing Company, LLC; Reynolds Brands, Inc.; Vuse
Stores LLC; Kentucky BioProcessing, Inc.; RAI Services Company and
Reynolds Marketing Services Company. This position is with R.J.
Reynolds Tobacco Company - -Job Number: 39441 -
Keywords: British American Tobacco, High Point , Operations Management Training Program, Executive , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!