Industrial Capital Project Manager / Engineer (Relocation Assistance Available)
Company: On-Board Companies
Location: High Point
Posted on: November 25, 2022
On-Board Engineering -is hiring a Project Manager / Engineer in
High Point, NC!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to
Subject Line: Position Title and State you are Located
On-Board Engineering, Incorporated is an on-site contract service
provider for a local manufacturing entity providing -full time
positions -to our employees. We offer -benefits, paid time off,
paid holidays and 401k -after a probationary time.
Position Type: Full-Time
Job Location: High Point, NC (relocation assistance available)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Holidays, etc.
Compensation: Tailored to candidate's qualifications
As a Project Engineer you will be responsible to manage and deliver
component engineering change projects from inception and problem
definition, through component definition, validation, and
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical
- Minimum of 3 years' Project Management experience in a
- Experience in Process Flow Diagrams (PFD) and Process &
Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID).
- Ability to work and communicate effectively: at all levels of
the organization; both individually and within a team environment;
both written and orally.
- Ability to utilize data effectively for an objective
- Ability to adapt to evolving priorities based on business
- High level of personal motivation, with a drive for ownership
and accountability in performance of job responsibilities.
- Commitment to the highest level of integrity and ethical
- Chemical Manufacturing Process Experience in a PSM Covered
- SAP Experience
- Ability to utilize AutoCAD
- Collaborate with production, maintenance, and EHSS resources
for development of project scope and corresponding safety
- Coordinate mechanical, electrical, civil, and process design
with in-house and contracted resources.
- Develop equipment specifications, construction scopes of work,
commissioning plans, and budgets.
- Perform project financial analysis for economic
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring milestone progress,
coordinating activities/trades, and resolving problems through
- Maintain project budget by monitoring purchases, construction,
and commissioning costs.
- Manage daily construction activities and facilitate project
- Maintain project design and commissioning
- Support the site's Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Support the site's on-going Operation Excellence initiatives in
the areas of yield, capacity, quality, and waste minimization.
*Drug and background screenings*
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide
Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing
industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of
companies with services including: Consulting, Professional
Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management,
Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as
Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its
Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with
Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. -
On-Board's Mission is to provide "Flexible Service by applying the
talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our
clients' expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Keywords: On-Board Companies, High Point , Industrial Capital Project Manager / Engineer (Relocation Assistance Available), Executive , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!