ERP Software Development Manager (Infor Syteline)
Company: Atrium Staffing
Location: High Point
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Our client is a well-established family-owned consumer home
goods company based in New Jersey. They are seeking to hire an ERP
Software Development Manager (Infor Syteline) to join their team.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $140k - $150k plus bonus Position Overview:
This ERP Software Development Manager (Infor Syteline) will be
responsible for leading and overseeing the development of their
Infor Syteline ERP solution. This will include hiring, managing,
and supervising junior software developers and vendor partners,
analyzing software performance, configuring systems, and managing
the deployment and integration of new software. Responsibilities of
the ERP Software Development Manager (Infor Syteline):
- Drive and initiate improvements to current systems,
interconnectivity of data, and data structure that improve
- Consult with management and stakeholders to determine software
- Evaluate software solutions and system performance and
supervise the Software Development team.
- Recommend and implement new systems.
- Assist with management of and growth of your team.
- Own project estimation and timelines.
- Lead vendor evaluation, vendor selection, and vendor
- Support corporate strategic initiatives. Qualifications for the
ERP Software Development Manager (Infor Syteline):
- 10 plus years of experience in engineering ERP systems with the
most recent 3 - 4 years as a Software Manager is required.
- Strong Infor experience (architecture, planning &
implementations) is required.
- Experience leading vendor evaluation, vendor selection, and
vendor management is required particularly for staff augmentation
and software development outsourcing.
- Solid understanding and adherence to budget processes including
variance analysis is required.
- Strong communication & presentation skills are required.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is required. Benefits:
- Client-provided benefits available, upon eligibility. As a
woman-owned firm, we value diversity. We are an equal opportunity
and affirmative action employer and will consider all applications
without regard to race, sex (including gender, pregnancy, sexual
orientation and gender identity), age, color, religion or creed,
national origin or ancestry, veteran status, disability (physical
or mental), genetic information, citizenship or any other
characteristic protected by law. We will ensure that individuals
with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to
participate in the job application or interview process, to perform
essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an
Keywords: Atrium Staffing, High Point , ERP Software Development Manager (Infor Syteline), Executive , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!