Director of Enrollment Recruitment
Company: Chapel Hill Solutions
Location: High Point
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Director of Enrollment RecruitmentHigh Point, NC
We are currently seeking a talented and dedicated Director of
Enrollment Recruitment for a great opportunity at a top-tier
private University. The ideal candidate will possess 5 years of
university relations and development experience working in a
University or similar environment.
About our clientA Growing University is an extraordinary and unique
environment. At the University, every student receives an
extraordinary education in an inspiring environment with caring
people. The Admissions Office seeks key team member responsible for
the planning, implementation, and evaluation of the University's
undergraduate student recruitment program and admissions process.
The Director of Enrollment will be tasked with responsibilities
including application, admissions, and pre-enrollment assistance
for students and parents, publications and media support, off
campus programming (school and community outreach), and enrollment
planning. Candidates should demonstrate a high degree of emotional
intelligence and interpersonal skills. They should be goals and
outcomes oriented with excellent relationship building
skills.Responsibilities of Director of Enrollment
- Embrace and articulate the mission and culture of a Growing
University and possess a strong working knowledge of its programs
- Design and lead an engagement process that attracts students to
the University and seamlessly manages engagement with students
through their inquiry, admission, financial aid, and
- Ensure an effective recruitment, admissions, and financial aid
team performs at its highest level and assists that team in
developing and executing an annual plan to ensure enrollment
targets are met.
- Manage and motivate a professional staff to ensure integration
of efforts and to achieve all goals.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively and work
Requirements of Director of Enrollment Recruitment:
- 5+ years successful proven track record of in recruitment and
enrollment management or similar sales and recruitment
- 5+ years of academic setting experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Master's Degree from an accredited institution strongly
- Demonstrated financial acumen providing oversight and
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to think and plan
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
Keywords: Chapel Hill Solutions, High Point , Director of Enrollment Recruitment, Executive , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!