Senior Software Engineer/Developer - 1811249
Company: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS
Location: Durham, NC
Posted on: September 14, 2018
Duties: Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, and supports next generation
mobile and desktop applications, and phone and tablet solutions.
Performs client-side and device-side application development. Designs
and builds advanced automated test suites to exercise mobile
• Develops original and creative technical solutions to on-going
• Designs applications or subsystems on major projects and for/in
• Develops applications for multiple projects supporting several
• Supports and performs all phases of testing leading to
• Assists in the planning and conducting of user acceptance
• Develops comprehensive documentation for multiple applications
supporting several corporate initiatives.
• Responsible for post-installation testing of any problems.
• Establishes project plans for projects of moderate scope.
• Works on complex assignments and often multiple phases of a
• Performs independent and complex technical and functional
analysis for multiple projects supporting several initiatives.
Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or foreign education equivalent) in
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, Information
Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field and three (3)
years of experience in the job offered or three (3) years of experience
designing, developing, implementing, and supporting hybrid mobile
applications; Or, alternatively, a Master’s degree (or foreign education
equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology,
Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a closely related field
and one (1) year of experience in the job offered or one (1) year of
experience designing, developing, implementing, and supporting hybrid
mobile applications. Candidate must also possess: Demonstrated Expertise
(“DE”) performing Java/J2EE Web development using Struts, Spring, WS02,
or REST framework to create and consume APIs while implementing
intelligent internet application development for digital measurement and
personalization services, using Node.js, Python, Angular5, and React.js;
DE in User Experience Design -- wireframing, prototyping, conducting
research, UX-testing and analytics -- using Sketch and Axure; DE in
full-stack development of highly-available, scalable, low-latency,
distributed systems on enterprise-level platform systems; DE performing
Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) development using
Google Tensorflow, AWS services, and OpenCV.
To apply visit, https://jobs.fidelity.com and search for 1811249.
Keywords: FIDELITY INVESTMENTS, High Point , Senior Software Engineer/Developer - 1811249, Finance , Durham, NC, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!