Licensed Medical Massage Therapist-High Point, NC 27262
Company: Dorn Companies
Posted on: January 12, 2022
DORN Companies, leading the country in wellness-based pain
management and injury prevention is looking for an Independent
Subcontractor to provide on-site services in support of employee
wellness. Our primary goal is to help reduce pain and discomfort as
well as risk of injury in the workplace.
DORN is seeking a licensed medical massage therapist to focus on
providing deep tissue therapy, myofascial release and self-care
techniques. Job specific training will be provided by DORN.
Location: High Point, NC
Training: 2-day training will be offered in High Point, NC area
Hours: 3.5 hours per week (Th) plus being a sub for the High
Point/Trinity Site when needed
Qualifications And Skills
- Licensed massage therapist with a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in deep tissue, myofascial release and correctional
- Interested in Exercise Physiology and Ergonomics
- Desire and willingness to be trained on additional services
including ergonomics and bio-mechanics
- Strong observation and writing skills
- Excellent communication skills with clients and management
- Engaging and positive attitude
- Vaccinated candidates preferred
All successful candidates must pass a background check and drug
screen and must adhere to companys ethics policies.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Dorn Companies, High Point , Licensed Medical Massage Therapist-High Point, NC 27262, Healthcare , Trinity, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!