Head of Immuno-oncology
Company: ------------ Immorna
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Immorna Biotherapeutics Inc , is a well-funded leading biotech
company that focuses on discovering and developing mRNA-based
oncology drugs and vaccines for patients with cancers and other
life-threatening diseases. We do this by:
Developing drugs against the right targets using the most advanced
Using a combination of in-house developed technology and informed
diligence on the latest research, we develop mRNA-based vaccines
and drugs with the most efficient, safest, and cost-saving industry
Building products with world-class leadership and R&D
We were founded by biotech executives with over 30 years of
combined experience in world's top pharmaceutical companies. Our
company employs industry-leading talents that work closely with
world's top academic institutions and established pharmaceutical
industry to advance a wide variety of drug programs at the highest
level of scientific rigor. Our team combines biopharmaceutical
veterans with up-and-coming leaders to drive entrepreneurial
thinking grounded by experience.
1. The successful candidate should be an established expert in
oncology, immunology, and translational medicine. She or he will be
responsible for selecting innovative targets suited for mRNA-based
immunotherapy of various cancer indications. She or he is
responsible for defining preclinical and translational strategies
and accountable for its execution aiming at preclinical proof of
concept demonstration for regulatory submissions.
2. The ideal candidate will have a strong leadership ability to
build an immunology lab and lead a team based in North Carolina.
She or he will work closely with other relevant functions in the
organization, based both in North America and in China.
3. The candidate must be skillful in verbal and written
communication. She or he will effectively communicate complexed
project strategies, scientific rational and data interpretation to
various internal and external stake holders. She or he is expected
to author manuscripts, patent applications, sections in regulatory
documents and represent the company in scientific conferences
according to the project strategy defined by the company.
4. She or he will identify relevant KOLs for the company, and able
to maintain a good relationship with KOLs. She or he will manage
and coordinate experiments with CROs ensuring budget compliance,
risk control, timely and quality milestone achievement.
5. She or he will be accountable to ensure overall operational
excellence within his function, including but not limited to,
compliance to any applicable laws and regulations, compliance to
company's quality SOPs, maintain high working ethics, and other
1. Ph.D. in immunology or oncology with at least 7 years of
post-graduate experience. Prior experience in drug discovery or
early drug development in an industrial setting is desired.
2. Track record in, but not limited to, the following areas:
tumor-associated immune suppression, T cell immunity, neoantigen
vaccine, nanobiotechnology, bioengineering.
3. Knowledge of relevant regulatory guidelines (FDA, EMEA, ICH),
and their application to early product development.
4. Global experience will be a plus.
1. Substantial scientific expertise in the related areas.
2. Strong leadership ability.
3. Effective communication skills.
4. Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
5. Ability to operate in a multicultural company setting. Good
awareness of cross culture differences.
1. Strong sense of responsibility, ability to work under pressure,
adapt to overtime, and travel on business.
2. Excellent transversal collaboration spirit.
Work Location: PTP, NC
Keywords: ------------ Immorna, High Point , Head of Immuno-oncology, Healthcare , Bennett, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!