Company: Encompass Health
Location: High Point
Posted on: May 28, 2023
The Hemodialysis RN is responsible for:
- Providing direct patient care to inpatients in need of
- Supervising care, treatment and services of patient care
provided by LPNs, RNTs/CNAs, and other staff on assigned unit and
- Assessing and reassessing of patients
- Communicating appropriate information with the
- Reporting patient concerns and changes in condition to
supervisor and/or physician in a timely manner
- Creating a plan of care that is individualize to patient needs
and is reflective of patient goals
License or Certification:
- Current RN licensures appropriate to state regulations
- CPR certification
- ACLS within 1 year of hire
- CRRN certification preferred
- Six months dialysis nursing experience required
- One year of experience in inpatient hospital setting
- Inpatient rehabilitation experience preferred
Machines, Equipment Used:
- General office equipment such as computer/laptop, telephone,
copy/fax machine, calculator, scanner, etc.
- Microsoft Office software, to include Outlook, Word, and
- Tablo dialysis machine
- Visual acuity, speech recognition, speech clarity.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects
weighing a minimum of 30 pounds including medical supplies and
equipment and the transferring and repositioning of patients.
Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing,
and/or pulling are undertaken which exceeds these minimum
- Ability to withstand prolonged standing and walking.
- Ability to reach, stoop, bend, kneel, and crouch are required
for patient care functions and in setting up and monitoring
Skills and Abilities:
- Oral communication, written communication, fluency in English,
- Information ordering, deductive reasoning, social
perceptiveness, time management, critical thinking.
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and
meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner.
- Ability to work independently without continuous
- Indoor, temperature controlled, smoke-free environment.
- Handicapped accessible.
- May work under stressful circumstances at times.
Proficiency or Productivity Standards:
- Has regular, reliable, and predictable attendance and
- Adheres to dress code including wearing ID badge.
- Adheres to Standards of Business Conduct.
- May be required to work weekdays and/or weekends, evenings
and/or night shifts if needed to meet deadlines.
- May be required to work on religious and/or legal holidays on
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned by
- This position will support cultural diversity by promoting and
maintaining an inclusive work environment and culture that is
respectful and accepting of diversity.
Keywords: Encompass Health, High Point , Hemodialysis RN, Healthcare , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...