Community Medicine APP - Family Medicine
Company: Novant Health Medical Group
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Are you looking to join a remarkable team where quality care
meets quality service, in every dimension, every time ? Novant
Health Medical Group is looking for a compassionate, caring
Advanced Practice Provider to provide primary health care and
perform selective medical services under the direction of practice
physicians. We are looking for a patient-focused, compassionate,
caring and honest provider who enjoys a care team approach,
educating patients and is committed to the health and wellness of
not only our patients but the communties from which they come.
Located near Greensboro and High Point, NC. Join our team! Novant
Health benefits :
- NH Medical Group employed
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance Novant Health Medical Group :
- O ne of the largest medical groups in the nation .
- Offers r esiliency training for providers and team members to
prevent burnout .
- Established the ODYSSEY program to enhance the new p hysician
and APP experience by empowering our providers to connect, explore
and evolve within a culture of continuous learning and teamwork to
build a h igh performing provider network.
- Instituted an APP Council that p artners with leaders to
improve APP clini cal performance and consistency, create a
community of practice that enhances ex perience, engagement and
growth, fully integr ate APPs into the care team, and s et
standards for APP practice .
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the
largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems .
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For
example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the
organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians
at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an
administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are
important to physicians. What does it mean to be a part of Novant
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending
more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care
for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics,
outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and
convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina,
South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800
physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800
locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient
facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes' Best Employers
for Diversity, Best Employers and America's Best-in-State Employers
list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its
Best Places to Work list.
- In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community
benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to
members of the communities we serve. At Novant Health, one of our
core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths
and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization
capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients,
families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all
group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.Join
us, and let's transform healthcare together.
#MakeHealthcareRemarkable #JoinTeamAubergine #NHMGAPPs
- Education: Master's degree required. Graduate of an NCCPA
accredited physician assistant program required.
- Experience: One to three years of experience working in a
physician practice setting preferred.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: Current PA license in
appropriate state required. NCCPA certification and current DEA
registry required. ACLS (if infusion center or cardiac specialty)
- Additional skills required: Ability to successfully complete
generic and department-specific skills validation and competency
testing. Ability to work with management team and physicians;
demonstrated customer service skills, interpersonal skills and
communication skills. ResponsibilitiesIt is the responsibility of
every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable
patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team
work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging
diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a
safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No
Keywords: Novant Health Medical Group, High Point , Community Medicine APP - Family Medicine, Healthcare , Jamestown, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!