Vice President of Operations - Healthcare Business Unit
Company: XPO Logistics, Inc.
Location: High Point
Posted on: January 14, 2019
Relocation to North Carolina may not be required. Logistics done differently. You?ve built an impressive career already, and now you?re looking for the next logical step. When you join XPO Logistics, you?ll have the resources to build a future you can be proud of. As the Vice President of Operations, you will be responsible for maintaining high standards for all activities within the facility(s). You will ensure that the quality management system procedures and processes are implemented and maintained. Pay, benefits and more. We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more. What you?ll do on a typical day:
- Implement and maintain operations processes and procedures, reporting on performance and initiating improvements for operations
- Establish and meet site(s) objectives in the areas of financial performance, safety, quality, and customer service in compliance with all applicable internal and external policies
- Provide accurate and timely submission of key quality, financial, and safety reports
- Hire, train, develop, and appraise staff effectively. Take corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Consult with Human Resources as appropriate
- Coordinate site(s) activities through planning with departmental directors, managers and supervisors to insure objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost effective manner What you need to succeed at XPO: At a minimum, you?ll need:
- Bachelor?s degree
- 10 years of progressive experience in supply chain management in a supply chain or distribution environment
- Experience in a healthcare manufacturing or distribution environment
- Demonstrated planning, project management, problem solving techniques and analytical skills; able to partner and communicate with all levels of an organization from hourly associates to senior management, as well as with customer contacts
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Availability to travel up to 75% of the time It?d be great if you also have:
- MBA or other advanced degree preferred
- Experience in an ISO environment Be part of something big. XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Or?al, Toyota and many others. We?re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we?re just getting started. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Keywords: XPO Logistics, Inc., High Point , Vice President of Operations - Healthcare Business Unit, Healthcare , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!