3rd Shift Cashier - Gas Station (Archdale)
Company: Mountain Express (Retail Division)
Location: High Point
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Title: Customer Service AssociateJob Summary:
The Customer Service Associate works to support the success and
profitability of the store. They hold a crucial role because they
create the first and last impression with customers in their store
every day. The Customer Service Associate is responsible for
supporting the management team in facilitating and completing all
store level tasks including food preparation, cash register duties,
customer service, cleaning and all other related functions. The
Customer Service Associate ensures an exceptional customer
experience by providing world class customer service and fosters a
cohesive, collaborative, team-oriented relationship with all team
- Smile and greet customers in a friendly manner as they enter
the store. Provide a fast, friendly, and enjoyable shopping
experience for all customers. Respond to customer requests in a
timely and efficient manner. Engage each customer genuinely and
thank them for their business.
- Operate a cash register adhering to all company policies and
standards. Maintain proper cash levels and follow all cash handling
and shift change processes and procedures to ensure no cash
- Adhere to federal and state laws, and company policy regarding
the sale of alcohol, tobacco, lottery and all other age restricted
- Ensure the proper execution of assigned foodservice programs
and procedures. Assure fresh, quality food, hot coffee and
beverages are always available.
- Follow uniform, appearance, and dress code policies.
- Adhere to the execution of established safety and security
policies and procedures.
- Ensure the proper execution of all assigned store level
- Suggestively sell promotions, food and beverage specials and
company loyalty programs.
- Maintain a clean customer-ready store inside and outside.
- Complete all store housekeeping functions (i.e., Cleaning,
dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, cleaning restrooms,
cleaning food service equipment, policing parking areas and lot,
cleaning gas pumps, etc.)
- Replenish products and supplies to ensure in-stock conditions
at all times. Rotate and front-face stock to ensure freshness and
quality of products and easy customer access. Remove damaged and
out-of-code merchandise from the shelves. Keep the store looking
neat and attractive.
- Communicate with the Management team regarding customer
requests or complaints and any vendor related concerns. Report all
theft and any suspected shoplifting.
- Check in external and internal vendors according to standards
- Follow all company policies, procedures, and quality
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned to
accommodate store operational needs.
- Represent the company brand by exemplifying its core
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this
- Ability to Multitask, perform repeated bending, reaching,
prolonged standing, and be able to occasionally lift up to 50
- Basic language and mathematical skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short
correspondence, and memos.
- Willingness to work weekends, nights, and holidays as
- Must be able to reliably report to work on time, as
scheduled.Powered by JazzHRzuODDhN9IE
Keywords: Mountain Express (Retail Division), High Point , 3rd Shift Cashier - Gas Station (Archdale), Hospitality & Tourism , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!