Company: Mickey Truck Bodies
Location: High Point
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Are you an experienced payroll specialist with extremely high
accuracy and attention to detail? If so, we have a great job for
you, apply now!This is an onsite role with working hours of Monday
through Friday 8 am - 5 pmMickey Truck Bodies is a premier
manufacturer of state-of-the-art bodies and trailers and specially
engineered vehicles sold in over 50 countries around the world. The
innovative product line-up is prevalent in industries such as food
& beverage, vending, propane, rental trucks, emergency & rescue,
furniture, battery, oil & natural gas, and data storage. Since it
was founded in High Point, NC in 1904, Mickey has remained
privately-owned and operated by the Mickey family, now in its 4th
generation of ownership and leadership. Mickey Truck Bodies offers
employees a competitive compensation and benefit package
- Hiring Bonus $500
- Production and Performance Incentive
- Paid Vacation Time
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance (Employee cost
- Wellness Plan with Incentives
- Onsite Wellness Clinic
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance with AD&D Policy
- 401 K with Company MatchSummaryThe Payroll Specialist is an
integral part of our Finance team. The Payroll Specialist should be
able to investigate and resolve payroll issues and ensure strict
compliance with company and regulatory standards. An excellent
candidate should have extremely high attention to accuracy and
detail. Payroll Specialist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and process weekly payroll in an efficient, accurate
and timely manner.
- Process manual checks when necessary.
- At the request of management, perform consistent accurate
audits on employee payroll records and employee payroll tax records
to ensure accuracy and compliance with both state and federal
- Responsible for verifying city, state and federal reports are
filed on time and accurately (quarterly, annually, W-2s,
- Process changes to employee records into the payroll system
including regularly auditing data for accuracy and completion.
- Process all wage orders/ liens from government agencies.
- Run and file all payroll related reports by deadlines provided
- Communicate with Mickey Truck Bodies staff at all levels of the
organization to respond to payroll questions from employees and
- Accurately enter and process garnishments in ADP.
- Accurately enter and process misc. payroll deductions in
- Provide training to managers as needed relating to Time and
- Balance payroll by auditing information; identifying and
- Keying of timecards into Labor Tracking System.
- Reconciliation of ADP to Labor Tracking System.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and Government Laws and
- Support Accounting team as required.
- Occasional backup for Front Desk.
- Other duties as assigned.Payroll Specialist Position
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now preferred.
- 2-4 years of payroll experience required.
- Certified Payroll Professional preferred
- Understanding of General Ledger
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, verbal and
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Office
- Must be able quickly adapt to changing situations, maintain
attention to detail, and conduct necessary follow-up.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision and
be able to work quickly with extremely high accuracy. "Mickey Truck
Bodies and Subsidiaries is an equal opportunity employer. All
aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote,
discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence,
performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national
origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition,
pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status
protected under federal, state, or local law."We are not accepting
applications from Third Party Sources PI206376948
Keywords: Mickey Truck Bodies, High Point , Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...