IT Lead Web Developer - Manufacturing Systems
Company: Ashley Furniture Industries
Posted on: February 14, 2021
Join The #1 Furniture Company-Join The #1 Furniture BrandThen
apply today to our IT team at Ashley Furniture - the World's
Largest Furniture Manufacturer!Our IT team combines a highly
skilled workforce, the most advanced equipment available, and
incredible computer optimization to create one of the most agile
operations in the industry!
IT Lead Web Developer - Manufacturing SystemsWhat Will You Do?
- You will determine operational feasibility by evaluating
analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development,
and proposed solutions.
- This position will document and demonstrate solutions by
developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts,
code comments, and clear code.
- You will prepare and install solutions by determining and
designing system specifications, standards, and programming and
improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending
changes in policies and procedures.
- This position will gather the required information from
vendors, recommending purchases, testing, and approving
products.What Do You Need?
- 8 years of software development, Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the business
- Ability to mentor and influence others
- Work independently as well as in a team environment
- Working knowledge of API development
- Working knowledge of Model View Controller (MVC)
- Knowledge of cross-platform architecture
- All Levels
- Proficient computer skills, including experience with
- C#, MSSQL Server, Web Services, JSON/XML, Modern web
technologies including Node JS
- Strong attention to detail
- Additional Experience a Plus
- Knowledge of HighJump architecture and functionality
- Working knowledge of Agile methodology
- Knowledge of shop floor manufacturing business processes and
data (BOMs, Routes, Items, Manufacturing orders, etc.)
- Experience with machine learning concepts
- Understanding of IoT platforms
- Other database technologies (Oracle, MySql, DB2)
- Azure DevOps/TFS or Git experience
- ---Bachelor Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science
and/or Engineering Required
- Who Are We?
- We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- We are a multi-billion dollar company and the largest
manufacturer of furniture in the world, and offer one of the
industry's broadest product assortments at over 20,000 storefronts
in 123 countries.
Keywords: Ashley Furniture Industries, High Point , IT Lead Web Developer - Manufacturing Systems, IT / Software / Systems , Bennett, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!