IMMI SAFEGUARD seeking temp to hire:
Supply Room Clerk
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Candidate must have mechanical, Assembly and repair
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Expected to take initiative and be proactive.
2. Able to read and understand shop orders, production schedules
and follow written or verbal instructions.
3. Meet and exceed Syntec's expectations (safety, quality,
4. Identify and separate nonconforming parts (defective).
5. Report issues to maintenance as needed and make supervisor
6. Must follow all safety rules and regulations.
7. Housekeeping (5S) throughout and end of shift.
8. Must be punctual.
9. Receive and count stock items and record manually in
10. Pack and unpack items to be stocked in supply room
11. Verify inventory computation.
12. Repair and maintain rivet guns and other air tools.
13. Responsible for company van maintenance.
14. Property operate drill sharpener and maintain drill bit
15. Provide logistical service for plant operations.
1. Safety glasses and hearing protection is required and
2. Safety shoes are required and are to be purchased by the
1. Basic understanding of English language.
2. Bilingual is a plus
1. Must be able to lift 40+ lbs. repetitively.
2. Must be able to stand the entire shift.
3. Position requires bending, stooping, stretching and
Education and/or Experience Level
1. High school diploma/GED preferred.
2. Effective communication skills.
3. Self-starter and well organized.
4. Should be able to work well in a multicultural
5. Experience in a manufacturing facility.
6. Basic knowledge of computer use.
7. Flexible to perform multilple job functions and duties.