Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
Health Screener - Hiring
The happiness of those we serve is
dependent on the happiness of our associates, so youll receive
competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional
perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be
challenging yet rewarding. But youll earn more than a paycheck; you
can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing
programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional
needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and
the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty
military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to
We believe that in order to best serve our
residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One
way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but
are not limited to:
Full-time and part-time associate
401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Benefit plan package
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Associate Compassion Fund
Identity theft protection
Pet savings and insurance plans
Voluntary benefits available
Extensive Insurance Plans, including
medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings
account and more.
Paid Time Off
Company-provided life insurance and
accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
Voluntary STD and LTD
Conducts various health-screening tests on
- Greets associates at the beginning of shift to take temperature
and ask the required screening questions.
- Perform the COVID-19 test as required by the state.
- Maintains screening logs for documentation.
- Maintains accurate COVID-19 related documentation.
- Communicates effectively and provides excellent customer
- Responsible for reporting requirement to the Department of
Health as assigned
- Completes other duties as assigned.
This job description represents an
overview of the responsibilities for the above referenced position.
It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of
responsibilities. An associate should perform all duties as
assigned by his/her supervisor.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Minimum of
one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent
combination of education and experience preferred.
Certifications, Licenses, and other
Makes standard and routine decisions based on detailed guidelines
with little independent judgment. Problems are generally solved
with clear, detailed guidelines or by reporting them to a
Knowledge and Skills
Has a basic level of a skill and can follow written or verbal
instructions. Has basic technical skills to complete a few
repetitive and well-defined duties. Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several
concrete variables in standardized situations.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel
- Reach with hands and arms
- Climb or balance
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Talk or hear
- Ability to lift: up to 25 pounds
- Requires interaction with co-workers, residents or vendors
- Occasional weekend, evening or night work if needed to ensure
- Possible exposure to communicable diseases and infections
- Exposure to latex
- Possible exposure to blood-borne pathogens
- Possible exposure to various drugs, chemical, infectious, or
Brookdale is an equal opportunity employer
and a drug-free workplace.