Providence Place is looking for CNA's to work at our Skilled
Nursing Home and Assisted Living Facility - full time, part time
weekends positions open, all shifts available.
$1500 Sign on bonus for all full time and part time CNAs
Working at Providence Place provides you a great opportunity to
advance your nursing skills and develop your talents.
A few of the benefits that Providence Place offers to its
An excellent working environment, friendly co-workers, market
drive compensation rates, shift differentials, full benefit package
including medical , dental, vision. life, STD, LTD and Flex
Spending along with a 403B plan. Set work schedules with every
other weekend off to provide you with a work-life balance. Paid
holidays and Vacation time.
If you are interested in a great position with a fantastic
company then we want to hear from you!
You can apply via this website or email your resume with current
phone number to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary purpose of this position is for the caring and
serving of residents in a manner conducive to their safety and
comfort and adhering to instructions issued by the D.O.N/RCD
responsible for adhering to universal precautions.
- Provides direct personal assistance and supervision needed by
the resident during ADL care.
- Performs occasional, non-routine housekeeping tasks.
- Provides routine bed-making.
- Provides assistance to individual residents who need help with
- Assists residents with tub baths, showers or whirlpool baths as
- Assists residents with toileting and maintaining bowel and
- Assists residents with mobility and transferring, using
- Provides care for normal, unbroken skin.
- Shaves residents.
- Provides basic first aid.
- Assists and encourages physical activity.
- Trims nails for residents without diabetes or peripheral
- Collects urine or fecal specimens.
- Takes vital signs (temperature, pulse, respirations, blood
pressure) as indicated.
- Assists with, or performs, range of motion exercises.
- Empties and records drainage of catheter bag.
- Recognizes any change in behavior of resident and reports it
directly to SIC, Charge Nurse
- Exercise patience and tact in dealing with residents, their
families and visitors.
- Initiative and judgment are needed to recognize symptoms
indicative of a residents adverse reaction to treatment.
- Maintain HIPPA regulation in regards to resident
- Refer all medication questions from family members or residents
to SIC/ Charge Nurse
High School diploma or G. E.D
N.C.- C.N.A certification in good standing with the state of