Logistics at Full Potential.
This role will support the recently announced GXO part of the
organization, which represents the intended spinoff of our global
contract logistics business. GXO stands for 'Game Changing
Opportunities'; with ~100,000 people comprising GXO's global team,
we are on a journey toward a new era, together. We're a bold,
future-focused company, driven by technology. If you're excited
about reaching your full potential, we have an opportunity for
As the Lead Engineer, Active Directory, you'll be responsible
for primary functional and operational support of on-premises
Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and SSO services using
Azure AD. You'll provide design optimization and Level 3 support
for identity issues, as well as other initiatives to improve
authentication/authorization security. We want to leverage your
skill to manage, maintain, support, troubleshoot and optimize the
Active Directory environment, and suggest adjustments and new
system designs for future needs.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and the opportunity to participate in a company
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Configure and manage on-premises and Azure Active Directory
- Support, implement and design services for Azure AD and
identity management solutions
- Provide transformational engineering services to plan and
execute global domain consolidations
- Accept escalations and complete service requests within the
established SLAs and provide best practice recommendations
- Resolve level 3 and 4 problems and issues related to Active
Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Develop and maintain documentation relating to XPO Active
Directory and Azure Active Directory environments
What you need to succeed at GXO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Electrical Engineering, or related fields
- 4 years of experience managing Active Directory environments
and Azure Active Directory
- In-depth understanding of AD Site component topology,
Forest/Inter-Forest Operations and Topology, and AAD Connect; AD
and Azure Environment Security, and group policy
- Expert Knowledge of AD and ADFS on Windows Server 2012R2, 2016
- Strong experience with Office 365 Management Suite, including
knowledge of PowerShell
- Experience with Azure RMS, Azure Active Directory Connect and
O365 Portal Administration
It'd be great if you also have:
- MCSE and/or Azure Exams 70-533/70-534
- Experience with Citrix Environments
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager/Forefront Identity
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Greensboro
Job Segment: Engineering Manager, Logistics, Engineer,
Electrical, Information Systems, Engineering, Operations,
Apply now "