To ensure that Lowes Foods guest service
and departmental operation is maintained in the grocery
1. Provide polite, friendly interactions
with all guests and co-workers.
2. Stock, rotate, and condition all grocery
product on shelves according to Lowes Foods standards and
3. Maintain neat and safe work area to
allow guests to shop without agitation.
4. Maintain organized, inventoried
backstock in the backroom area.
5. Minimize damage and shrink through
proper inventory control, rotation of the shelves and overstock,
and proper product handling.
6. Assist with unloading and verifying
merchandise upon delivery to the store.
7. Maintain sanitation standards on the
sales floor and in the backroom area.
8. Communicates temperature problems to
supervisor (dairy and frozen food).
9. Performs front-end duties as necessary
to ensure “no noticeable wait” standard is upheld and
10. Order product for aisles (as assigned
11. Perform all other duties as assigned by
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 40 lbs. constantly 60 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand information and direction.
5. Knowledge of grocery operations.
6. Demonstrated ability and willingness to learn multiple tasks and
technical requirements of the job.
7. Effective communication and guest service skills.
8. Ability to bend, kneel, stand, push/pull stock carts and operate
pallet jack for extended periods of time. (Anyone under the age of
18 may not operate an electric pallet jack, baler, or use a box