To gain the skills, knowledge, and
expertise to be considered a successful Deli Manager. To supervise
and ensure that Lowes Foods guest service, merchandising programs,
and departmental operations are maintained in the deli department
to achieve maximum sales. Assume the duties of the Department
Manager in their absence.
1. Ensure guests receive polite, friendly
service from the deli department staff.
2. Achieve budgeted sales, shrink and
profits for the deli department.
3. Maintain desired level of inventory and
4. Operate the department according to
merchandising and operational guidelines and programs.
5. Ensure the quality of product for sale
meets Lowes Foods standards.
6. Maintain sanitation and safety
throughout the department according to Lowes Foods standards.
7. Provide guidance, orientation, training
and feedback to ensure deli department hosts achieve satisfactory
8. Perform product preparation, receiving,
ordering, stocking and guest service as necessary to achieve
9. Maintain departments labor budget and
10. Performs PA announcements.
11. Performs all other duties as assigned
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and
50 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand
information and direction.
5. Knowledge of deli operations.
6. Ability to supervise people including
training and development.
7. Demonstrated ability and willingness to
learn multiple tasks and technical requirements of the job.
8. Effective communication, guest service
and selling skills.
9. Must be at least 18 years old.
10. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for
extended periods of time.
11. Ability to effectively communicate with
the Store Manager and Merchandiser.
12. Ability to work well with