Director of Operations (Food) - Higher Education- Highpoint, NC
Company: Aramark Corporation
Location: High Point
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves the world's leading
educational institutions, Fortune 500 companies, world champion
sports teams, prominent healthcare providers, iconic destinations
and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19
countries around the world. We deliver innovative experiences and
services in food, facilities management and uniforms to millions of
people every day. We strive to create a better world by making a
positive impact on people and the planet, including commitments to
engage our employees; empower healthy consumers; build local
communities; source ethically, inclusively and responsibly; operate
efficiently and reduce waste. Aramark is recognized as a Best Place
to Work by the Human Rights Campaign (LGBTQ+), DiversityInc, Equal
Employment Publications and the Disability Equality Index. Learn
more about working here at www.aramark.com/careers or connect with
us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Harvest Table Culinary Group is an independent division of
Aramark and a pioneer in collegiate food service. We are proud to
offer innovative, authentic and personalized food experiences to
each unique college and university we serve. We invite you to apply
and grow with our team of world-class chefs, hospitality managers
and experts in every area of campus dining, planning and execution.
Learn more at www.harvesttableculinary.com.
Director of Operations - Leisure
Responsible for all aspects of operations at the boutique hotel,
upscale restaurant, catering and events at Conference Center,
concessions and suite management of state-of-the-art arena and
day-to-day staff management and guest service. The Director of
Operations should be an ambassador for the Harvest Table Culinary
Group brand and hotel, arena and conference center as well as High
Point University. Provide leadership and strategic planning to all
departments in support of our service culture, maximized operations
and guest satisfaction. Work very closely with the Harvest Table
Leadership team and other stake holders.
Scope of Role:
Ensures high end boutique hotel, fine dining restaurant,
catering, conference center, and multiple concession operations
align with Aramark's Leisure and Harvest Table's Executional
Framework. Primary level of impact is within own operation.
Operations vary in size, but generally have three or more
components and full-size kitchens. Total managed volume is
$10M-$30M. Generally, manages 70-400 employees
Key Attributes and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel, as per the
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all hospitality team
- Ensure full compliance to all of centers operating controls,
SOP's, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Handling complaints and oversee the service recovery
- Manage on-going profitability, ensuring revenue and guest
satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotel
- Deliver budget goals and setother short and long term strategic
goals for the property. Developing improvement actions, carry out
- A strong understanding of P&L statements and the ability to
react with impactful strategies
- Closely monitor the business reports on a daily basis and take
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment
and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment's
- Act as a final decision maker in hiring a key staff.
- Overseeing and managing all departments and working closely
with leadership team on a daily basis. Provide effective leadership
to hotel team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both
(internal & external audits). Respond to audits to ensure continual
improvement is achieved.
- Manages resources to ensure quality and cost control within
- Implements and maintains Harvest Table's agenda for both labor
and service Creates value through efficient operations, appropriate
cost controls, and profit management.
- Bachelor's degree (and/or requisite industry and management
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a fine dining food
service/restaurant operations, as well as hotel operation
management: high end hotels, valet service, VIP accommodations,
- The ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on
partner and guest services, entrepreneurship and building and
growing a strong business.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with client partners,
guests and support staff and be able to respond effectively to
- ServSafe certification required.
- A strong value system, unquestioned integrity, and good
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to bring multiple departments together for a
Keywords: Aramark Corporation, High Point , Director of Operations (Food) - Higher Education- Highpoint, NC, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!