Logistics at Full Potential
This role will support the recently announced GXO part of the
organization, which represents the intended spinoff of our global
contract logistics business. GXO stands for 'Game Changing
Opportunities'; with ~100,000 people comprising GXO's global team,
we are on a journey toward a new era, together. We're a bold,
future-focused company, driven by technology. If you're excited
about reaching your full potential, we have an opportunity for
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), life insurance, disability
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Create and manage cohesive highly confidential project programs
and plans with identifiable critical paths, task dependencies,
risk/issue mitigation processes and major milestones
- Work with business process owners to identify and scope areas
- Creatively scope, manage and implement projects to meet
- Provide leadership for project execution for both internal
departments and external clients; offer direction and guidance to
the project team and communicate project requirements to internal
and external stakeholders
- Build strong relationships and collaborations with senior
leadership to support company goals
- Develop customer presentations that illustrate solution
components and value propositions
- Support other project managers and project team members as
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree in an analytical field or equivalent business
- Lean and/or Six Sigma experience
- At least 4 years work experience, preferably in Human
Resources, HRIT or logistics field.
- Project management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to
communicate information in a clear and understandable manner
- Willing to travel up to 10%
It'd be great if you also have:
- Master's Degree
- Lean or Six Sigma Certification and/or PMP or SPHR/PHR
- Experience working in transportation/logistics industry
- HR systems experience
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Greensboro
Job Segment: Logistics, Project Manager, Supply Chain Manager,
Lean Six Sigma, Manager, Operations, Technology, Management
Apply now "