Occupational Therapy (H)
Company: First Health of the Carolinas
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Bachelor of Science
Split position bettween FirstHealth Montgomery Memorial Hospital
and FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital, Richmond.
We are looking for a dynamic OT to cover both of our locations.
One is a skilled swing bed unit in Troy, NC seeing patients in a
short-term rehab setting. The other is in Rockingham, NC in a
hospital-based outpatient rehab department with occasional acute
care coverage. If you enjoy spending quality time with your
patients and are eager to enhance your clinical skills with a
varied patient population, this position may be for you.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a driven clinician, eager to be involved in program
development, NC Occupational Therapist license required.
Has Training in or the desire for training in specialized
outpatient services, such as: custom UE splinting, lymphedema
management and LSVT BIG for Parkinson's
- Enjoys a diverse caseload and is open to variable schedule
based on location volumes
- Thrives in an environment where exceptional customer service,
communication and teamwork are top priorities
- Enjoys motivating others to achieve and maintain more
independent living and wellness
FirstHealth Rehabilitation Department offers:
- Continuing education/career development opportunities
- A work environment of caring staff that enjoy helping
- One on one time with patients
- Competitive salary and benefits
- A supportive management team
- A comprehensive single Electronic Medical Record System
Keywords: First Health of the Carolinas, High Point , Occupational Therapy (H), Other , Troy, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!