Summer Help /Assembly Tech / Materials Tech / Machine Operator-(High Point,NC)
Company: Mercedes Benz
Location: High Point
Posted on: June 6, 2021
When you join Daimler, you become an agent of change within our
global community of people working to create a cleaner, safer, and
more efficient world for today and tomorrow. Through innovation at
all levels, our teams ensure our world-changing brands continue to
increase the quality of life and the business success of our
customers, their customers, and the world around them. The Daimler
Trucks North America (DTNA) brand portfolio is second to none, and
includes Freightliner Trucks, Western Star Trucks, Detroit engines
and components, Thomas Built Buses and Freightliner Custom
We are the undisputed leader in the commercial vehicle market
and the industry's technology trendsetter. Empowered by purpose,
DTNA employees drive a Technology Revolution through innovative
products and a customer-centric culture. Our dedication to our
customers and society does not end once our products hit the road.
That's because we believe that business success and social
responsibility go hand in hand. We immerse ourselves in our
customer's experience, and support the environmental
responsibilities of our sites to ensure our products are the
reliable, sustainable and the desired tools of the future!
This is a position open during the summer months and it is
located on the shop floor in a manufacturing environment.
- Use hand tools, adhesive dispensing equipment, forming
machines, fixtures and/or end effectors to complete mechanical,
electrical and structural assemblies and sub-assemblies on
- Perform body work on buses.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Follow prescribed safety protocols.
- Work in a LEAN manufacturing environment and employ continuous
improvement on a daily basis.
- Reports defective materials or questionable conditions to the
team leader or department supervisor
- Completes tasks as directed by manufacturing schedules with
- Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment as
- Minimum 18 years old
- Must be able to work from June 1st - September 30th
- High School graduate or GED equivalent preferred
- Legal authorization to work in the United States
- The ability to work overtime including weekends
- Willingness and ability to work any shift
- Ability to work in a heavy manufacturing environment that
requires the ability to lift, carry and pull and push moderate to
heavy equipment, tools and parts
- An attached resume is required
For an accommodation or special assistance with applying for a
posted position, please contact our Human Resources department at
503-745-8982 or toll free 800-206-3369. For TTY/TDD enabled call
503-745-2137 or toll free 866-355-6935.
Keywords: Mercedes Benz, High Point , Summer Help /Assembly Tech / Materials Tech / Machine Operator-(High Point,NC), Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!