To grow community through building guest
loyalty and providing personal guest interactions that build
genuine relationships with guests and result in a brand-aligned
1. Provide polite, friendly greetings and
interactions with all guests.
2. Prepare product for sale (icing,
decorating, pricing, packaging and labeling).
3. Maintain product level, quality and
4. When requested perform bakery clerk
5. Maintain sanitation standards in the
cooler, freezer, prep area and sales area.
6. Properly cleans work area, couplers and
7. Maintain the organization of the
freezer, including proper rotation of product according to
8. Communicate guest requests to
9. Communicate temperature breakdowns to
10. Keeps supply area neat, clean and tidy
at all times.
11. Properly rotates icings (including how
to read dates of icings) and scrapes down buckets.
12. Use cake manual as reference
13. Write on cakes.
14. Properly mix colors according to color
15. Masters the use of the airbrush.
16. Use cake production sheet.
17. Achieve budgeted sales, shrink and
profits for the cake section of the bakery.
18. Perform all other duties as assigned by
19. Performs Front Porch duties to ensure
“guest arrival” standard is maintained.
20. Announce specials and sale info on the
21. Assist in product receiving and
1. Friendly, outgoing personality.
2. Ability to work well with others.
3. Ability to lift 25 lbs. consistently and
50 lbs. occasionally.
4. Ability to read and understand
information and direction.
5. Effective communication, guest service
and selling skills.
6. Must be at least 18 years old.
7. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for
extended periods of time.