Front of House Team Member
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Chick-fil-A, Inc. is a family owned and privately held restaurant
company founded in 1967 by S. Truett Cathy. Devoted to serving the
local communities in which its franchised restaurants operate, and
known for its original chicken sandwich, Chick-fil-A serves freshly
prepared food in more than 2,300 restaurants in 47 states and
At Chick-fil-A, we are always keeping an eye out for applicants
who are friendly, enthusiastic, and who genuinely enjoy serving
guests. Team members who work at Chick-fil-A are given skills and
life experiences that go beyond serving a great product in a
friendly environment. The experiences we can provide you are an
excellent stepping-stone to a successful future in the world of
business. We also offer many other great benefits such as:
- A fun work environment where you can positively influence
- Flexible schedules which include being closed on Sundays.
- Learn first-hand from an experienced Owner/Operator that cares
about you personally and is actively involved in the
- Leadership opportunities to gain real world management
experience to help you reach your professional goals.
- Competitive pay.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
We are looking for applicants who exhibit the following
- Consistency and Reliability
- Cheerful and Positive Attitude
- Values Teamwork
- Loves Serving and Helping Others
Applicants must be able to:
- Create and Maintain Eye Contact
- Make Emotional Connections with Guests
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values
of the restaurant
- Ability to multitask & quickly, yet thoroughly
- Team-oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team
Applicants will also be expected to be able to work on their
feet for several hours at a time. Prior experience is preferred,
but not necessary.
We ask you to:
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent required; college
- Have the ability to communicate effectively in English
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Have the ability to lift and carry 10-65 lbs.
- Have a valid driver's license, reliable transportation and
proof of insurance
Keywords: Chick-fil-A, High Point , Front of House Team Member, Other , Asheboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!