Shift Leader - Sutton Way - High Point, NC
Location: High Point
Posted on: June 6, 2021
At Biscuitville FRESH SOUTHERN, we hire people of character who
demonstrate passion for our brand, embrace our culture of
authenticity and accountability and who are grateful for life's
blessings. We are proud that many of our team members have been
with Biscuitville for decades. They found a place they love to
work, and we show our appreciation by providing a career, not just
The Shift Leader is third in command at the restaurant (second
in command if there is no Assistant Manager) and is delegated
responsibility in select areas by the Operator. This is a general
guideline of duties not a complete job description. It is not an
all-inclusive list. Individuals may perform other duties as
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurate and timely daily and weekly accounting.
- Maintaining excellent food quality by following prescribed
holding times, recipes, use of timers, etc.
- Rendering excellent customer service.
- Recruiting, hiring, training, orienting, and motivating
- Maximizing sales.
- Scheduling the proper number of employees to get maximum return
on labor dollars, including appropriate scheduling of themselves
and other management team members.
- Conducting himself/herself as a leader in Biscuitville as well
as in the community.
- Assuring that the Biscuitville is always under management
- Creating a friendly atmosphere for customers by visiting the
- Assisting in operating costs and cash control.
- Ensuring proper inventory levels through accurate
- Being on call at all times for emergencies.
- Making employees feel a part of the Biscuitville family and
fulfilling the employees' job needs.
- Maintaining a profitable business.
- Filling in for all crew positions, including biscuit maker,
wrapper, cashier, cook, etc. as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous restaurant management experience a plus.
- Valid Driver's License and acceptable driving record according
to Biscuitville's policy.
- Able to successfully complete a pre-employment criminal,
credit, MVR, and drug tests and any additional tests or screening
deemed necessary by Biscuitville.
- Reliable transportation required for daily tasks such as
errands, bank deposits, etc. Regular local travel required.
- Ability to operate and navigate computer systems including but
not limited to sending and receiving e-mails and creating, printing
and saving documents.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts,
interest, proportions, percentages.
- Ability to proficiently write, read, speak, hear, and
comprehend English with or without corrective devices.
- Ability to effectively manage 5-30 subordinate employees and up
to two management level employees.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Bending, reaching, twisting, turning, grasping, pushing,
pulling and walking involved.
Keywords: Biscuitville, High Point , Shift Leader - Sutton Way - High Point, NC, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!