Registered Nurse-Weekend Supervisor
Company: Alpine Healthcare Management LLC
Posted on: June 6, 2021
ALPINE HEALTH AND REHABILITATION- $5000 Sign-On Bonus
Come join our team where kindness, compassion and dedication are
our core values! We are now seeking an RN for weekend supervisory
position. $5000 Sign-On Bonus! Apply today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Assesses patients by physical examination, including pertinent
diagnostic testing to determine health status.
- Administers medications and treatments.
- Participates in the care planning process.
- Supervises LPNs and certified nursing assistants.
- Communicates with physicians regarding changes in residents
conditions, diagnostic test results, etc.
- Documents assessments and care in compliance with standards of
care and company policy.
- Educates patients and their families on health-related
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with
policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Ensures quality care if given to patients.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Valid State licensure as an RN
- Current CPR certification
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to
stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel,
talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other
body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic
chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions of the position.
Participates in(or conducts) company-sponsored training to
safeguard against improper use and disclosure of residents
protected health information. Monitors and ensures compliance with
company policies, procedures and state and federal law. By his/her
signature below, employee agrees to adhere to and oversee
communication of privacy guidelines relative to the confidentiality
of residents protected health information
Keywords: Alpine Healthcare Management LLC, High Point , Registered Nurse-Weekend Supervisor, Other , Asheboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!