To grow community through building guest
loyalty and maximizing profits by providing personal guest
interactions that build genuine relationships with guests and
result in a brand-aligned experience.
1. Order and maintain appropriate inventory
of Beer Den supplies.
2. Order and maintain appropriate inventory
of draught beer.
3. Build and maintain professional
relationships with distributor/wholesaler partners as well as
direct sales associates from breweries.
4. Regularly schedule events such as tap
takeovers. Conduct tastings as needed in the Beer Den as well as
for in-store demos or promotions
5. Assist with inventory and adhere to
proper inventory practices as outlined by Manager of Financial
6. Train all Beer Den Hosts and other Hosts
throughout the store (as appropriate) on operating procedures of
the Beer Den.
7. Perform routine maintenance on Beer Den
equipment as needed (line cleaning, faucet cleaning, minor repairs,
8. Drive packaged beer sales as well as
growler sales. This includes managing displays and working with
distributors/wholesalers to ensure proper inventories both on the
shelf and in the back room. Ensure proper pricing and product
9. Complete a weekly communication piece
(currently, Whats Tappening due every Wednesday at 5PM) for Beer
10. Attend various education and branding
events scheduled by Category Manager of Beer and Wine.
11. Educate guests on product attributes
and information and provide guidance for specific
12. Ensure marketing and brand materials
and tools are properly displayed, maintained and utilized
including, signage, prices, flyers, etc.
13. Maintain the sanitation and appearance
of the Beer Den. Wash and prepare growlers according to established
14. Follow all state laws governing the
sampling, sale and purchasing of beer.
15. Fill growlers upon request by the guest
according to established filling, sealing and labeling
16. Announce specials and sale information
on the PA system.
17. Perform all other duties as assigned by
1. Working understanding of beer.
2. Is familiar with ALE laws governing
sell, and purchasing of wine products.
3. Sales minded with effective
communication, guest service and selling skills.
4. Friendly, outgoing personality.
5. Self-motivated, trustworthy and able to
adhere to all guidelines.
6. Ability to work well with others.
7. Ability to read and understand
information and direction.
8. Ability to effectively communicate with
Store Manager, DSD Receiver and vendors.
9. Ability to bend, kneel and stand for
extended periods of time.
10. Ability to lift 30lbs. consistently and
11. Must be at least 21 years old.