Associate Account Manager, Business Insurance Select
Company: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Location: High Point
Posted on: June 6, 2021
MMA Mid-Atlantic - High Point, NC
Associate Account Manager, Business Insurance - Select
Make a Career. Make a Difference.
At Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA), we approach insurance in a
different wayand that means a more interesting, exciting, relevant
career for you. When you work with MMA, you'll find real
opportunities to make people and businesses safer, more secure, and
more successful. That's why working with MMA is a career that
- Provides prompt, courteous, knowledgeable service with client
contact, as needed.
- Processes new business/renewals, endorsements, certificates,
cancellations, audits, interim reports and other transactions, as
required within agency guidelines, workflows and standards.
- Ability to rate Small Business, as required.
- Develops coverage knowledge and policy-checking skills.
- Maintains awareness of opportunities for adding new business to
existing accounts or cross-selling business to other
- Provides assistance to other employees and performs various
administrative and other duties as needed.
- Maintain accurate and complete electronic documentation of all
- Assist in gathering underwriting information as needed.
- Assist in preparation of renewal reviews.
- Process certificates and evidence of property insurance as
requested, (same day service).
- Update renewal applications according to workflows.
- Scan and attach paper documents to electronic file.
- Resolves applicable Accounting Discrepancies.
- A commitment to service with impeccable follow through.
- Strong team collaboration skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Exceptional time management and organization skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Ability to consistently process transactions accurately.
- Knowledge of rating systems, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet
Explorer, and various other company websites.
- Minimum of 2 years client service experience preferably in an
insurance agency or brokerage environments.
- HS diploma required. Advanced degree or equivalent career
- P&C licensure (Property & Casualty) or ability to obtain
within 90 days of employment required.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many
backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and
clients. Marsh & McLennan Agency offers competitive salaries and
comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare
benefits, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program,
career mobility, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For
more information about our company, please visit us at: http://marshmma.com/careers.
Marsh & McLennan Agency (MMA) is a wholly owned subsidiary of
Marsh, serving the risk prevention and insurance needs of middle
market companies in the United States. MMA has access to broad
resources and solutions across all of its sister companies under
the Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) banner.
Through the strength of our management team, our geographic
presence and our world class services, MMA provides public and
private companies with risk management and employee benefit support
that helps them flourish. We are proud to provide our clients with
best-in-class services that meet their growing needs.
Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE
Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc., High Point , Associate Account Manager, Business Insurance Select, Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!