Night Time Die Cutter Operator Lead
Company: Graphic Packaging Holding
Posted on: June 6, 2021
***WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE****
- Operate large format die cutter - BOBST
- Review and follow directions on job jacket per job run.
- Establish make-ready on press and set guides and feeder.
- Perform all necessary quality checks at set intervals.
- Sort non-conforming and clarify any unclear procedures or
specifications prior to creating die cutters.
- Sort bad product and log waste count.
- Maintain scrap baskets and replace when necessary.
- Responsible for performing score bend ratio tests.
- Create work-in-process tags when necessary.
- Setup and verify bar code verifiers as required.
- Complete required productions reports, log necessary
information on job jackets and other required documentation.
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment per work
- Utilize the trouble light to inspect for metal shavings as
required in work instructions.
- Communicate required information to co-workers and
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment at all times.
- Assist in training of new employees.
- Follow safety rules and regulations.
- Follow department and company policies and procedures.
- Report all food safety and quality problems to the Department
Lead, Manager or Quality Team.
- May be required to perform other duties as requested, directed
At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box
you may have poured your child's cereal from this morning, the
microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held
your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of
craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We're one of the largest
manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of
the world's most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice,
household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in
Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative,
passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer
packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in
North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to
be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the
communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace
diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are
among the industry's best to reward the talented people who make
our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we'd
love to hear from you. Learn more about us at
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
GPI Converting, a subsidiary of Graphic Packaging International,
LLC (GPI)is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be
evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in
question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's
or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including
pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic
information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis
prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
- Job Location
North Carolina, United States
Keywords: Graphic Packaging Holding, High Point , Night Time Die Cutter Operator Lead, Other , Randleman, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!