The Shift Leader assists the Restaurant Manager with management
activities and duties. The Shift Leader works with the Restaurant
Management Team to ensure all activities are consistent with and
support the restaurant's business plan. The Shift Leader ensures
all Crew Members and Team Leaders are performing their job
responsibilities and meeting expectations in all areas of their job
description. Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
* Takes necessary action to ensure all Guest receive "SUPERSTAR
Service"; anticipates and exceeds the Guests needs; handles
situations and requests immediately in a positive manner
* Effectively "paths" the restaurant to monitor all aspects of
the restaurant's operation to anticipate problems; takes initiative
to correct problem areas immediately.
* Consistently enforces and maintain all Quality, Service and
* Monitors and maintains proper staffing level and labor
* Create a friendly atmosphere for employees and Guests.
* Effectively train Crew Members.
* Provide direction and supervision for Crew Members.
* Support efforts to maximize sales and profits and minimize
* Effectively plan, organize and implement all operational
routines and activities during your shift.
* Role model and set a positive example for the entire team.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Must be able and willing to work flexible hours including
morning, evening and weekend shifts
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Ability to get results through others. * Organizational,
planning and time management skills * Team building skills. *
Problem solving skills. * Good verbal and written communication
skills * Ability to take initiative.
* Stand for long periods of time. * Work around heat. * Work
around others in close quarters. * Move throughout the restaurant
and observe restaurant operations and employee work performance. *
Able to lift 50 - 75 pounds comfortably. * Work with various