Occupational Therapist - OT
NOW OFFERING WEEKLY PAY!
COVD VACCINE - Recommended but not Required
The activities of daily living are at the heart of occupational
therapy: bathing, dressing, cooking, using the restroom and
Saber's occupational therapists (OTs) help patients learn how to
safely and independently perform these daily tasks, providing peace
of mind for both patients and their families.
Saber's occupational therapists help patients return home
quickly and safely by utilizing our exclusive Progressive Approach
to Home (PATH) Program. Saber OTs provide customized treatment
plans and exercises to improve a patient's strength, endurance,
range of motion, coordination and balance, as well as therapeutic
activities for memory and cognitive skills.
Are you an experienced Occupational Therapist looking to make a
Are you really utilizing all your skills and abilities to their
Would you like to work for a growing company, who appreciates
the value of its team members?
If this sounds like the type of therapist you can be, then we
are the perfect career choice for you.
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in
Occupational Therapy from an accredited college or university.
- A current and valid license granted from the state of
- Screens/evaluate all residents to determine the need for
- Establishes an individualized treatment program with a
consultation to facility staff in areas of Occupational
- Provides results of the evaluation and treatment objectives to
caregivers, family members, and residents
- Completes all documentation as required by the fiscal
intermediary, within the designated time frame
- Implements the treatment program based on evaluative
- Monitors the resident's response to treatment and alters the
treatment plan as appropriate
- Instructs resident's families and or nursing staff in
functional maintenance programs
The Saber Advantage and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Wellness Program
- Competitive Salaries
- Employee Referral program
- Tuition Discount Programs!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee recognition program and additional perks
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
Shift and Wage:
- PRN Opportunities Available
- Shift Needed: Days
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a