Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we believe that providing superior support and
solutions for our customers drives our success and we want to put
you behind the wheel. As the Manager, Fleet Administration, you
will be providing strategic direction and support to field truck
fleet sites to ensure compliance with, and effective implementation
of, the U.S. DOT Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
(FMCSA) regulations. We'll count on your skills and years of
experience to be a champion of our values, ensuring an engaged
workforce, loyal customers, efficient operations and a bright
future for yourself and XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive
compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health
insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance,
disability and more.
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Ensure sites are up to date and compliant with fleet equipment
- Develop company standard for fleet compliance from initial
lease completion to ongoing needs
- Work together with Safety counterpart to develop and publish a
fleet compliance manual
- Create and maintain a company-wide equipment database
- Provide direction on IRP, IFTA, FHVUT, Local Registrations and
Titles, Permits, SCAC renewals, etc.
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military
- 5 years of experience in fleet operations in a management
- Strong knowledge and experience with U.S. DOT FMCSA
- Proficiency in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and
It'd be great if you also have:
- Availability to travel up to 20% of the time throughout the
- Proven expertise in continuous improvement and process
- Experience with Interstate and Intrastate fleet and equipment
- Strong attention to detail with a compliance mindset
- Strong technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Fleet Management Systems, board communications and
- Ability to effectively supervise, coach and influence
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions
to the most successful companies in the world. We help our
customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology
and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic,
innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO
a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or
other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements
regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to
comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our
employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may
be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required
of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to
perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time
to time, as needed.
Nearest Major Market: Greensboro
Job Segment: Transportation, Supply Chain Manager, Database,
Manager, Logistics, Operations, Technology, Management
Apply now "