Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Georgia-Pacific Corrugated plant in Asheboro, NC is looking
to expand our team of talented individuals by hiring Operators-
Candidates selected for this role will have an opportunity to
train with our experienced machine operators to learn the process
of producing corrugated boxes from start to finish. After training,
successful trainees will have the opportunity to move into Machine
Operator roles on our many different pieces of equipment. Our
Operators work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as
Our current openings are on 2nd and 3rd shift with the potential
to move to 1st shift in the future.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Work as a team to help meet or exceed production, waste and
- Organize final products for shipping and distribution
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines,
policies and procedures while proactively seeking out potential
- Complete general housekeeping duties to maintain a continuously
safe and clean teamwork environment
- Learn and develop machine operator skills
- Perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping,
standing, pushing and/or pulling for at least 8 hours a day
The Experience You Will Bring
- Six (6) months or more of continuous work experience OR High
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience working in the manufacturing industry
- Experience utilizing computer systems and/or databases
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., High Point , Production Associate, Other , Asheboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!