Company: Teknor Apex
Posted on: June 6, 2021
- Maintain a clean, safe and efficient work area.
- Maintaining accurate records and notes.
- Follow manufacturing procedures to achieve quality
- Adhere to proper and safe fork truck operation.
- Be able to take apart, clean, and reassemble equipment.
- Assist other line operators when needed.
- Additional duties as required/requested.
- Work using Lean manufacturing techniques.
- Use of computers to access information, enter data and document
- Collaborate with colleagues to maximize efficiency of our
Qualifications & Competencies:
- High School diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift up to 55lbs
- Prior manufacturing experience preferred: Forklift experience a
- Basic math skills
- Ability to follow and understand written work
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Attention to quality and detail
- Must be willing to work in a team environment & assist
co-workers in various roles within the manufacturing
Teknor Apex has a long-standing history of caring
for its employees. We are committed to the
philosophy of providing employees with a comprehensive and
competitive benefits package.
- Medical w/prescription drug coverage
- Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- 401k w/company match
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Wellness Program
- Service Recognition
- On Site Medical Clinic
Teknor Apex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not
discriminate against any protected status under state or federal
Must be 18 years of age to work at Teknor Apex.
3rd Shift (10:00pm – 6:30am)
Keywords: Teknor Apex, High Point , Compounder Operator, Other , Jamestown, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!