Posted on: June 7, 2021
Job Summary: We are currently seeking an experienced Sr.
Software Developer to join our development team. The person in this
role will be responsible for design, development and implementation
of new software systems. The person in this role will also be
required to update existing software and conduct feasibility
studies on company systems. The person in this role will be
expected to work as a team member, actively participate in
meetings, engage with the business and mentor the junior
To ensure success as a Sr. Software Developer, the person in
this role should have high-level interpersonal skills, in-depth
knowledge of programming languages, and outstanding project
management skills. This role requires the ability to multi-task, be
self-motivated and self-directed and strong analytical skills.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Meeting with Development Managers and development teams to
discuss software projects.
- Designing new software programs, websites, and
- Writing advanced programming code.
- Reviewing and updating software systems.
- Managing project timelines and tasks.
- Creating technical documents for new software programs.
- Supporting existing systems.
- Working with business analysts, functional analysts and other
Management reserves the right to assign or reassign other
appropriate duties to this job at any time. This document excludes
the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the
performance of fundamental job duties.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering or Computer
- Previous experience as a Software developer.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages including
- Knowledge of system frameworks including .NET, Git, AngluarJS,
ReactJS and GitHub.
- Experience creating and maintaining ETL processes including
SSIS, Kafka, and Python.
- Experience creating and maintaining databases objects (Tables,
Views, Stored Procedures, Indexes & P), ability to write Simple to
complex SQL Queries.
- Experience working with Agile, SCRUM, and Waterfall development
- Advanced project management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Tempur-Pedic, High Point , Software Developer, Other , Trinity, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!