Marketing E-Commerce Specialist (Remote)
Company: International Market Centers
Location: High Point
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Juniper by IMC is a fully integrated B2B commerce solution with
a single central data management tool at its core, allowing sellers
to seamlessly manage their wholesale business from end-to-end.
Juniper offers a sales automation and commerce platform combined
with a B2B e-commerce marketplace (JuniperMarket) that together
empower sales teams, streamline product data management, and
deliver real-time visibility across sales channels - driving
business efficiency and growth. For more information about Juniper,
Juniper is powered by International Market Centers (IMC), the
world's largest owner and operator of premier wholesale furniture,
gift, home decor and apparel showrooms with more than 20 million
square feet of space in High Point, N.C., Las Vegas and Atlanta.
With the launch of the Juniper, IMC now provides the only
omnichannel platform that seamlessly connects physical and digital
wholesale commerce for the industries we serve. For more
information, visit www.imcenters.com. IMC is a Blackstone and
Fireside Investments portfolio company.
- Develop and execute on detailed tactical plans as defined in
the omni-channel marketing strategies for the launch and growth of
IMC_di's global B2B Marketplace
- Drive buyer engagement and resource aggregation on B2B
Marketplace to continually enrich the marketplace offering.
- Work with creative to team to define and deliver assets needed
for individual campaigns
- Work collaboratively with IMC's physical market brand strategy
teams and other departments to ensure alignment, optimization of
outreach efforts and messaging related to the broader omni-channel
value proposition IMC offers.
- Manage customer feedback mechanisms to help drive product
development, sales and marketing efforts by creating processes to
share feedback across the organization
- Prior experience working with an enterprise-level eCRM or
Marketing Automation platforms such as HubSpot, Click Dimensions,
Sitecore or similar.
- Strong working knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Experience managing SEO/SEM, PPC, social media, display and
mobile advertising campaigns that are proven to raise awareness and
drive lead generation
- Manage execution of all email, direct mail, social, and
advertising deployments to drive digital marketplace
- Working with digital marketing team, optimize copy/content
creation for email campaigns applying delivery and engagement
best-practices and expertise on direction and messaging.
- Work with the digital marketing team to execute on automated
campaign journey pathing and timing based on analytics.
- Develop collateral and support materials to support the
in-house call center and buyer engagement team
- Develop collateral and other assets needed to support live
events to promote the Juniper Marketplace
- Define and provide content planning/creation framework for
email campaign sends, social media posts and PPC advertising, and
assist in coordinating creation of related landing pages and other
CTA-driven digital content.
- 3-5 years of digital and traditional outbound marketing
experience, B2B experience preferable
- BA recommended
- Experience in segmenting targets to develop tailored
messaging/content to meet disparate groups with varying needs
- Thrives in a dynamic and evolving environment; resourceful and
creative in designing solutions and surmounting challenges
- A proven team player and self starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in eCommerce or B2B marketplace highly
- Home furnishings, gift or apparel industry experience a
- Ability to travel.
- While performing the duties of this job, the team member is
regularly required to talk or hear. The team member frequently is
required to sit, stand, walk, use hands to handle or feel and reach
with hands and arms. This position requires the ability to
occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20
- Energy, drive, vision, and credibility to partner with the team
whose operational excellence is critical to the success of the
- Actively participates in creating and maintaining a work
environment and culture that fosters team spirit with a focus on
the achievement of collective goals
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work closely with team at
all levels within the organization
- Sensitivity to the business practices, rules and regulations,
effective business tactics, and cultural norms of the
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in dealing
with internal staff and business partners
- Upbeat and positive attitude, commitment to winning
- Self-motivation and deadline-driven focus
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism
Each of the items listed is considered an essential function of
the position. However, the duties, responsibilities and
requirements presented in this job description are intended to be
broad based and high level and should not be construed as an
exhaustive list of all roles or responsibilities for the position.
The Company reserves the right to alter the duties and
responsibilities of the position.
It is Company policy to comply with Federal and State Equal
Keywords: International Market Centers, High Point , Marketing E-Commerce Specialist (Remote), Other , High Point, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!