Company: Endura Products
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Material Handler Monday-Thursday 6:00AM - 4:30PM
JOB TITLE: Material Handler
LOCATION: Colfax, NC
Endura Products, Inc. is proud to be a U.S. American-Made
manufacturer of components for entry door systems that enhance
performance, save time, eliminate service calls and cut costs,
delivering a smarter door experience for everyone, every time. Our
company is built on innovation, delivering the highest levels of
component performance as our standard. We pride ourselves on
offering solutions that lead the industry in performance and
quality and are always working to make doors work not just better,
but smarter. Endura Products is headquartered in Colfax, NC, with
facilities in NC, OR, TX and TN, and distributes products
throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Competitive wages with opportunity for advancement
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision package
- Short and Long-term Disability options
- Life Insurance
- Generous 401k
- Paid personal time and holidays
- Incentive and bonus pay opportunities
The primary purpose of this position is to pull raw material to
provide raw materials to all production lines, transfer material to
the coater building or sill plant and to maintain organization of
materials throughout the entire lower plant. Other responsibilities
include preparing finished product for shipment (strapping,
wrapping and labeling), preventative maintenance on the forklift
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform duties with the highest regard for safety.
- Regular, predictable attendance is an essential function.
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality.
- Ability to accurately read measuring tape 1/16"-1/32".
- Ability to read and interpret customer specification
- Standing for 10-hour shifts with fast repetitive movement.
- Hand tool experience- wrenches, hammers, drills, multiple
- Ability to recognize defective material prior to processing in
a timely manner.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing
- Ability to bend, stoop, lift, and move consistently throughout
- Must be willing to be cross trained to do other job functions
within other departments.
- Exposure to normal factory environment: dust, heat and noise.
Candidate must be able to withstand heat more than 95 degrees.
- Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs. consistently throughout a
- In order to meet customer demands, overtime may be
- Must be willing to work within a team setting and provide
support to other crew members if needed.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing setting is
- Ability to adhere to safety rules and always maintain awareness
- Dependable team player with interest in advancing and expanding
- Basic math skills and physical dexterity
- Punctual attendance and good timekeeping skills are a
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Demonstrate consistent working knowledge of the production
lines and all the parts required for each line. Know the
- Must be able to comanage the organization of Lower Plant
Warehouse and excel at the organization of the production area and
- Demonstrate the ability to self manage daily activities and
show the consistency of keeping the lines supplied with parts at
all times with zero down time waiting.
- Make management aware of any stock-outs or quality/safety
- Provide support in the warehouse and assist with the putting
away of inventory received.
- Become forklift certified and start the training of becoming
the backup driver.
- Be able to read and understand a production sheet and a spec
- Perfecting the use of the RF scan gun and performing error free
- Excellent attendance.
- Continued display of professional attitude.
- Continued clear and consistent communication (written and
spoken) to support groups.
- Active participation in the Safety suggestions program.
Shift runs 6:00AM - 4:30PM Monday-Thursday. OT on Friday's
Endura Products Inc. is committed to a diverse and inclusive
workplace. Endura is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate based on race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Endura Products, High Point , Material Handler, Other , Colfax, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!